The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
No, but you can under that AA is not with any alternative type of digital/blockchain based dividend
Im starting to think that AMC won’t take off unless GME moons at this point. GameStop seems to be taking more steps to force the MOASS. Them mentioning how many shares are DRS’ed makes me think that really is the way.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Im starting to think that AMC won’t take off unless GME moons at this point. GameStop seems to be taking more steps to force the MOASS. Them mentioning how many shares are DRS’ed makes me think that really is the way.
IMO, I don't either stock is a catalyst for the other.

DRS is just the next hack being used as a supposed trigger like the proxy vote, nft, and everything else. :unimpressed:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
ie7v6jtusj481.png

This is the most important DD imo.

With the way we have been recovering the last week or so I just knew some shorts were covering.

But they weren’t, they were still adding to their positions, meaning all this buying lately has been apes.

We are still on the right track. Just need patience:ehh:
Latest reports also say calls/puts via Citadel are 2 to 1. So they are expecting a runup. China is toast! Not just Evergrande but mostly everything. Back in March we thought them making Wanda sell AMC was a power move by them. Nope! Them fkrs been bleeding out, They need all money to come home.

I hope all the countries in Africa can somehow pay off them loans and somehow get them the fukk up out of there.

I don't want to believe that article about them shipping Missiles In containers around the globe. But they are just the type to try to pull that shyt.

Daps
Patience, patience, what more can be said? The hedges aren't going to let you walk away with Ms before Christmas or even next Christmas. This is a war of attrition....

I held crypto assets since 2018 during the bear crypto market and had it pay off in 2021....

Unlike many crypto tokens, AMC will be successful for the foreseeable future and obviously has PoW...

Patience will be rewarded....
I’m not waiting until next Christmas for this. If this doesn’t pop soon, I’m out. And as the one who created this thread, I’d advise others to do the same. There are far better opportunities for fast profits that have been passed on because of the money many of us have parked in here. That’s not happening in 2022.

:yeshrug:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m not waiting until next Christmas for this. If this doesn’t pop soon, I’m out. And as the one who created this thread, I’d advise others to do the same. There are far better opportunities for fast profits that have been passed on because of the money many of us have parked in here. That’s not happening in 2022.

Basically this for me. I need the money for a house dp though, I’m just waiting on the tax return so I don’t get hit with gains tax

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

We don't give advice, we just share what we are going to do.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i do feel if we decide to hang it up, we should still keep our little crew for another thread to help each other who ain’t rock stars at this stock shyt but wanna take chances based off research we all did and we all come to agreement may look promising. I know the boiler room has one but sometimes I won’t front. Some dudes act like they scholars at this stock shyt and can’t knock some for getting annoyed at basic questions but that’s what we build ours off of. I’m staying with amc for a minute but wouldn’t mind another thread where we cool in the game talking shyt but being understandable.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Pull out for what? :dwillhuh: I only got $550 worth. That ain't shyt, might as well keep that lil change in

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pull out for what? :dwillhuh: I only got $550 worth. That ain't shyt, might as well keep that lil change in

Yeah I’m with you on that one. Just let it ride. But some of the brehs have larger amounts 10K+ in this stock. And some also have it where this is their only investment whole portfolio is just AMC/GME rather than having this be 10% or so of their portfolio.

but if it’s just a small amount that isn’t going to be of no pressing need for you I understand just holding it. Especially since hopefully you are always in profit because you got in before it was in the 40-50 range.