The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
without a doubt but what’s the word? Just hyped or heard some shyt that made you want to post this? Entertain the all or nothing amc bredren!

Just hyped, words of encouragement, inspire others in here since there is some FUD.

I can sleep like a baby at night with financial decisions I made with this play because I did my DD, invested what I would be comfortable losing, and understand the hedges are actively subverting the price and creating FUD for AMC investors...

Evergrande's default is the step in the right direction and Citadel having liquidity problems is a very good sign for us!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just hyped, words of encouragement, inspire others in here since there is some FUD.

I can sleep like a baby at night with financial decisions I made with this play because I did my DD, invested what I would be comfortable losing, and understand the hedges are actively subverting the price and creating FUD for AMC investors...

Evergrande's default is the step in the right direction and Citadel having liquidity problems is a very good sign for us!
Crypto not looking good

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Patience, patience, what more can be said? The hedges aren't going to let you walk away with Ms before Christmas or even next Christmas. This is a war of attrition....

I held crypto assets since 2018 during the bear crypto market and had it pay off in 2021....

Unlike many crypto tokens, AMC will be successful for the foreseeable future and obviously has PoW...

Patience will be rewarded....
This Christmas or next ???:mjlit:...I'm out this bytch once my year for taxes is up I'll buy back in later

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Look I’m strictly in AMC for MOASS if it’s no Potential for MOASS I don’t care about this stock it’s other stocks We can get in that are of better value and growth potential.

If they continue to just kick this can all of this hold the line talk is going to sound like bad holding bs. If we are still holding this time next year be prepared to embrace reality. I’m over this hold the line stuff. I don’t care about amc becoming a stronger company.

part of the reason it’s becoming a better company is because of all of us awaiting MOASS.
nikka shut the fukk up. You come in this thread every other day saying this shyt. Just sell already and shut the fukk up. p*ssy ass nikka damn

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up. You come in this thread every other day saying this shyt. Just sell already and shut the fukk up. p*ssy ass nikka damn

I’m not even the one Breh.

but i will sale in March/April

and come back in because clearly we will still be waiting and end up with a larger position than you.

sensitive p*ssy ass nikkas on the internet I swear

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I’m not even the one Breh.

but i will sale in March/April

and come back in because clearly we will still be waiting and end up with a larger position than you.
bytch ass nikka who is we? I'm talking about YOU. Posting your same whining ass shyt everyday. "I'm only in AMC because of squeeze there's other companies I could invest in with better potential" ass. We get it breh. I have no problem with someone doing this shyt but you whine every fukkin day. You'll come back during the squeeze and buy in at $150.
I don't care make yo decision but hold yo nuts and stop whining bout opportunity cost to be in this stock.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass nikka who is we? I'm talking about YOU. Posting your same whining ass shyt everyday. "I'm only in AMC because of squeeze there's other companies I could invest in with better potential" ass. We get it breh. I have no problem with someone doing this shyt but you whine every fukkin day. You'll come back during the squeeze and buy in at $150.
I don't care make yo decision but hold yo nuts and stop whining bout opportunity cost to be in this stock.

This is simply an example of if you don’t agree cool. But ain’t shyt about me about to change. I don’t care about your decision either. Do you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ie7v6jtusj481.png

This is the most important DD imo.

With the way we have been recovering the last week or so I just knew some shorts were covering.

But they weren’t, they were still adding to their positions, meaning all this buying lately has been apes.

We are still on the right track. Just need patience:ehh: