The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone acquired the AMC NFT for buying a Spiderman Ticket?

Will the NFT bump up the stock price a bit?

Qtna

Gotta read the details, only 86k amc investors/stubs had to buy pre sale tickets. Then they gotta show up and get the ticket scanned/watch the movie. Then Dec 22/23 they'll email the winners of the NFT.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Diamond balls till the wheels fall off :wow:

I got my entire life to be a responsible investor. I got this one chance to change my life.

Besides it’s not like much of anything else is doing that great. Couple here and there but lots of people down on the year not messing with meme stocks at all.

Just gotta stay positive and not get down on yourself:manny:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diamond balls till the wheels fall off :wow:

I got my entire life to be a responsible investor. I got this one chance to change my life.

Besides it’s not like much of anything else is doing that great. Couple here and there but lots of people down on the year not messing with meme stocks at all.

Just gotta stay positive and not get down on yourself:manny:

You back. We a team in this shyt. Don’t you forget that. :ufdup:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Well, November brought major movement, it was just downward.

Runup my ass

What's next @pawdalaw?
What's next is for you to do your own DD and allow yourself to move independently regardless of what pundits say or how the market moves.

I've stated repeatedly in this thread that this is my first foray into the market and all info that I pass Is 2nd hand.

The passive aggressiveness is unbecoming.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I ain't even watching this stock. Still got my 18 shares and not going nowhere :manny:

What happens if retail gives up and sells? :jbhmm:
Outside of a squeeze I belive AMC is evolving enough to remain a longterm play. They're figuring out ways to become cutting edge, are poised to be the only remaining theater chain in the world. And with positive cash flow on the table for the 4th qtr the actual share price/value is TBD with optimism.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Outside of a squeeze I belive AMC is evolving enough to remain a longterm play. They're figuring out ways to become cutting edge, are poised to be the only remaining theater chain in the world. And with positive cash flow on the table for the 4th qtr the actual share price/value is TBD with optimism.

But I'm asking what happens if AMC holders give up and sell off.