Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is their big attack.

Now we see if apes diamond hands are really real

Yea, any downward movement is always the market manipulators. This must be their biggest coordinated attack yet!

If they really want to test diamond hands why dont they attack it down to $1? Why did they wait until December 1?

Whats to stop them from attacking it forever?

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe this stock just sucks and is overhyped

Last month was supposed to be *the month* and we traded sideways/red yet again. This is starting to feel like a delusional cult, I cant be the only one that sees parallels with this and Qanon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea, any downward movement is always the market manipulators. This must be their biggest coordinated attack yet!

If they really want to test diamond hands why dont they attack it down to $1? Why did they wait until December 1?

Last month was supposed to be *the month* and we traded sideways/red yet again. This is starting to feel like a delusional cult, I cant be the only one that sees parallels with this and Qanon
Don’t come in here bytching to me breh. Sell your shares. :camby:

The reason I said it’s a big attack is because volume is low and short interest is up huge today.

That’s literally the definition of a short attack.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t come in here bytching to me breh. Sell your shares. :camby:

The reason I said it’s a big attack is because volume is low and short interest is up huge today.

That’s literally the definition of a short attack.

Didn't answer my questions though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn't answer my questions though.
Go do some research and answer them yourself. That’s y’all’s problem you are too concerned with what other people say. All your questions were based on what some random person said.

we in the same boat we’ve always been in. Holding till they cover. It’s up to you how you feel about the daily details.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My real life friend been getting his buy orders canceled the last hour or so on Fidelity. Not
Sure what it really means but he sending me screenshots of multiple canceled buy orders .But he also brought shares today as well.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

The Due Diligence has been done, every new development is dissected and analyzed and broken into layman's terms.

On this page alone. There are a few posts with info from Government websites. Which confirm what is supposed to happen and why. No matter the source of info, you alone are responsible for your level of confidence in this play.

If it hurts, sell now. It is subject to dip lower. The majority of your posts are you bytching about a play that you have gone into blindly. Ain't nobody in here responsible for your feelings. Ingest the info and move accordingly.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It hit a low of 29.83, friend.
And they stay breaking rules. SSR was triggered yesterday. They gonna fukk around and find out if they attempt a rug pull.

I'm thinking they are dropping to cover though. Evergrande hasn't been a headline but when you look it up situation is even more dire. They're actually using bonds from Evergrande in ETFs so that when it crashes they won't be on the hook for bankruptcies. Cold world. Alot of folks about to lose their retirement.