The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I enjoy witnessing the corruption that is embedded in the system. I was once told "work hard enough and you will be well off." The generation after me was told "invest wise enough and you will be well off." The thing is, they keep stacking the deck. So it's up to us to teach our kids to plan moves ahead, trying to see the game from all angles to stay ahead of that rug pull.

No offense, but fukk waiting on an alert to tell me that just maybe these folks will obey the law/play by the rules and give me an return on an investment they should've given months ago. I'm checking my shyt everyday because they throwing a new curveball everyday.

:manny:

I feel that. Certain dudes are bout to get baker acted from this shyt. They might just need to take a step back is all I’m sayin.

Daps
I'm waiting fam. Again, my focus is on gme's NFT marketplace and the absolute mayhem that will be unleashed if there is a dividend.

I'm not worried about a dip today tomorrow friday, December. That new covid variant gonna shyt on the market for a bit prolly. Could be a week or a month.

Either way until the NFT marketplace launches my plans have not changed. If somehow nothing happens with that, I'll strategize from there. But until the market completely crashes to a degree shorts have to cover, that nft marketplace is your best bet

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Man I’m glad I got my alerts set, and I’m glad that I only glance at this thread like once a week. Some of y’all are driving yourselves insane for no reason. Just hold, and chill. Why are you even checking day to day share price anyway?

That’s not the play here. :gucci:

Yup. I only look now towards payday when I am going to buy more. If it goes wild I’ll know around then.

That’s the play of the hedge funds here. Scare people to the point of fear and sell for less than it’s worth.

Daps
I may have to pull out so I can make this big ass down payment on our new house :beli:

I really wanted to make it to the finish line with you brehs, I really did :mjcry:
A few months ago, I’d be upset at a post like this, labeling you a troll and spreader of FUD.

Now, I don’t even blame you.

:francis: