The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
A few months ago, I’d be upset at a post like this, labeling you a troll and spreader of FUD.

Now, I don’t even blame you.

:francis:
I’ve been in this since basically the beginning at about $10 per share from January. For me it might be over. I’m trying to sell my spare car but if it doesn’t move in time then I’ll have to get liquid quickly.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been in this since basically the beginning at about $10 per share from January. For me it might be over. I’m trying to sell my spare car but if it doesn’t move in time then I’ll have to get liquid quickly.

you aren’t the only one I will be bowing out in April when I have to find a new home.

im going to hold 100 amc and 5 GME and that’s it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh huh. The markets have to crash and the shorts have to cover. Been hearing the same story since February :unimpressed:

Well the only thing that matters is the shorts covering. Eventually they will….when it benefits them rather due to intervention or it makes financial sense for then.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
104 is plenty, if this squeezes. I wouldn’t spend a dollar more on AMC if I were you. Put that money elsewhere.

Not financial advice.

:francis:

I put another $500 today and my average is right at $31 now. I’m done with this stock forever. I’m going to move more towards stocks with more stability and look at it as a savings. Call it a day