The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
I’m not gonna front I’m scared as fukk. Is it because the market overall is down or do you think it’s the stock?

MITS

All Star
Daps
Fighting for millions y’all

lololol

but for real. Just hold it, market will bounce back after this bs Covid reporting

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I’m not gonna front I’m scared as fukk. Is it because the market overall is down or do you think it’s the stock?

I always thought the scared money don’t make money was BS gambling shyt until I got into stocks.

It’s the realist words ever spoken and I’m grateful.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
GME GameStop Corp. Stock Quote

Look at the short interest. 100+%. They couldn't keep it hidden forever, maybe some of the new reporting rules are finally being enforced.

No excuses, no FUD. Its right there. Stock is less than half the ATH.

It's game fukking time
It's all bullshyt! We don't need to be sold on gme. The report said SI% was in the 200s. We know they haven't covered 100 + %. GME elitist are using the same latest reports to shyt on AMC. This is not so much directed at you, it's for the AMC holders in here that are being bombarded by fud. Morale might be low but everyone needs to remember that it will be the biggest heist since the slave trade for them to remove extricate themselves from the 2 stocks in tact.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Man I’m glad I got my alerts set, and I’m glad that I only glance at this thread like once a week. Some of y’all are driving yourselves insane for no reason. Just hold, and chill. Why are you even checking day to day share price anyway?

That’s not the play here. :gucci:
Yup, my biggest regret is starting to trade other stocks on the same account:francis: I see my AMC/GME everytime I check my portfolio, should've had it in a separate account with alerts for peace of mind.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Man I’m glad I got my alerts set, and I’m glad that I only glance at this thread like once a week. Some of y’all are driving yourselves insane for no reason. Just hold, and chill. Why are you even checking day to day share price anyway?

That’s not the play here. :gucci:
I enjoy witnessing the corruption that is embedded in the system. I was once told "work hard enough and you will be well off." The generation after me was told "invest wise enough and you will be well off." The thing is, they keep stacking the deck. So it's up to us to teach our kids to plan moves ahead, trying to see the game from all angles to stay ahead of that rug pull.

No offense, but fukk waiting on an alert to tell me that just maybe these folks will obey the law/play by the rules and give me an return on an investment they should've given months ago. I'm checking my shyt everyday because they throwing a new curveball everyday.