The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18th of January?

Sorry wrong date January 21 week. Ya I think the next leg up happens by than. I'm not saying moass unless the stock price goes up crazy high. If you look at the options chain dec 17 there a decent options chain going but most option are out of the money so we need major price action upward to trigger the gamma squeeze. But the jan 21 already 120k options are already in the money at our current price. By than I'm assuming we should push up too a decent price. Also the options chain will fill out even more in the next 2 and half months. I wish I knew how many options they hedged for already this is the wild card. Too me this is the most likely time we make a major move. But who knows really amc and gme can run at anytime so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
If you don’t heed this advice, the regret you feel will lie squarely at your feet. Thank me later.

:unimpressed:

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

90% of the stuff you hear from these dudes is either uneducated speculation or predatory hype schemes taking advantage of FOMO to leave you holding the bag. A little patience and common sense goes a long way to help you see what's real and what's not.

There's no logical, fundamental or technical reason to expect that it will rocket.

I apologize for drawing y’all into this bullshyt. When I made this thread, I was as much a neophyte to the market as many of you were, oblivious to the corruption we’d face.

So you know I seen it all before
I seen hoop dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight
To try and to fail, the two things I hate

:sas2:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's because a lot of people in here let them youtubers give them unrealistic expectations.
And that's because a lot of them haven't read the DD and/or did not bother to try and understand it. So they rely on other people to feed them information and process it for them and tell them what's going on vs coming to conclusions themselves