The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this wasnt being pushed to people as a years long thing though. It was presented as an imminent squeeze that will go into the thousands per share.
No one should be investing/trading off what another person says.

You should have a timeline and a plan based off your own research/strategy/needs/etc.

There will always be people “saying things”about every stock.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I didn’t ask dudes to hop aboard this train for some bullshyt in the 60s. Brehs didn’t subject themselves to the psychological and emotional abuse this has inflicted for a few thousand dollars.

:francis:
you-only-had-to-listen-doom-paul.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how many rich people got even richer shorting this shyt every time it ran up knowing you all would hold the floor anyways. Then throw money on it to go back up because.... The first point:laff::laff:

Y'all ignorance turned this stock into a Ponzi scheme just by holding:mjlol::mjlol:

You aren’t lying making money on the way up and down for months now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I look at it like this.

This is the “safe” “maybe” make some big money play.

Even if it just goes back up to $70 that’s doubling your money from now. That’s a huge return for you doing absolutely nothing but waiting. It’s literally free money.

You COULD take your money out and double it tomorrow in the stock market. There’s literally trillions of dollars being thrown around, there’s always some stock going to the moon. Problem is, there’s no way to know which one. You are basically gambling, meaning you could also lose all your money tomorrow.

With AMC we have a strong base of holders and at least 100 million shares we know will be purchased at some point in the future.

Unless you are really into trading and following charts all day and you know what you are doing AMC/GME and some other “meme” stocks are your safest bet to make some big money in the “short/mid term”(meaning months not years)

Just gotta wait:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at it like this.

This is the “safe” “maybe” make some big money play.

Even if it just goes back up to $70 that’s doubling your money from now. That’s a huge return for you doing absolutely nothing but waiting. It’s literally free money.

You COULD take your money out and double it tomorrow in the stock market. There’s literally trillions of dollars being thrown around, there’s always some stock going to the moon. Problem is, there’s no way to know which one. You are basically gambling, meaning you could also lose all your money tomorrow.

With AMC we have a strong base of holders and at least 100 million shares we know will be purchased at some point in the future.

Unless you are really into trading and following charts all day and you know what you are doing AMC/GME and some other “meme” stocks are your safest bet to make some big money in the “short/mid term”(meaning months not years)

Just gotta wait:manny:
The whole market is down

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you know how many rich people got even richer shorting this shyt every time it ran up knowing you all would hold the floor anyways. Then throw money on it to go back up because.... The first point:laff::laff:

Y'all ignorance turned this stock into a Ponzi scheme just by holding:mjlol::mjlol:
This is literally every stock.

Whole market is people positioning and repositioning trying to take advantage of others. That’s how this shyt works.

“Squeezing” shorts is just one strategy.

Same way lots of “rich people” shorts have lost a bunch of money on the stock

killacal

Banned
Daps
This is literally every stock.

Whole market is people positioning and repositioning trying to take advantage of others. That’s how this shyt works.

“Squeezing” shorts is just one strategy.

Same way lots of “rich people” shorts have lost a bunch of money on the stock
You're about to short a random stock

You then hear its a meme stock and everyone's buying and holding it.

What would your first thought be? How could you finesse that to your gain?

Simple questions:hubie:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get discourage it sucks right now but we seen worse. Just lost a shyt load in options but it happens. This is a long term battle. We're gonna change the stock market forever in a good way but there not going to just give this to us. Too much money is changing hands. The fall out might collapse the whole financial system so there doing everything they can to kick the can down the road.

I was like a lot of yall basically all the money or a good chuck is in gme and amc and its frustrating seeing it do nothing or keep going down. I took 15% percent out and I'm swing trading. It keeps you tune into the market especially if you plan to keep trading after this and keeps your mind away from gme and amc until they go.

I do think our next leg up will happen by jan 22 monthly options date which is the 18th. Don't get out until than cause the next leg up, I think we get at least close to all time highs if not surpass them. Take my advice with a grain of salt no one truly knows what the market will do.

Also watch what happens with J powell. If he gets reelected the market will bounce. If they replace him except more uncertainty and the down turn continue. Market hates uncertainty.