The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're about to short a random stock

You then hear its a meme stock and everyone's buying and holding it.

What would your first thought be? How could you finesse that to your gain?

Simple questions:hubie:
Any stock you are gonna short you are making the assumption it will go down soon.

For big institutions they target companies they think will fail so they never have to buy the shares back. Those are the Shorts that are locked in with huge positions that we are waiting to cover.

The small positions of people buying/selling/shorting on the daily don’t matter. There’s obviously people day trading up and down as with every stock.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn’t ask dudes to hop aboard this train for some bullshyt in the 60s. Brehs didn’t subject themselves to the psychological and emotional abuse this has inflicted for a few thousand dollars.

:francis:
Meh. I don't even look at it anymore. I look at the thread, and for any related alerts. I have time.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
All this doom and gloom today is unnecessary brehs! This still has a good chance of squeezing. That was the purpose of brehs saying don't put in any money you can't afford to lose. By doing that you will be staring at a stock ticker foaming at the mouth at any AMC news. That is not good for your mental health.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't get discourage it sucks right now but we seen worse. Just lost a shyt load in options but it happens. This is a long term battle. We're gonna change the stock market forever in a good way but there not going to just give this to us. Too much money is changing hands. The fall out might collapse the whole financial system so there doing everything they can to kick the can down the road.

I was like a lot of yall basically all the money or a good chuck is in gme and amc and its frustrating seeing it do nothing or keep going down. I took 15% percent out and I'm swing trading. It keeps you tune into the market especially if you plan to keep trading after this and keeps your mind away from gme and amc until they go.

I do think our next leg up will happen by jan 22 monthly options date which is the 18th. Don't get out until than cause the next leg up, I think we get at least close to all time highs if not surpass them. Take my advice with a grain of salt no one truly knows what the market will do.

Also watch what happens with J powell. If he gets reelected the market will bounce. If they replace him except more uncertainty and the down turn continue. Market hates uncertainty.
18th of January?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this doom and gloom today is unnecessary brehs! This still has a good chance of squeezing. That was the purpose of brehs saying don't put in any money you can't afford to lose. By doing that you will be staring at a stock ticker foaming at the mouth at any AMC news. That is not good for your mental health.

That’s just something people say. It’s not about losing the money but more so about lowering expectations. Rather you invested $1000 or $100,000 it’s looking like it’s possible that we will be in this thing for a long time. Which kind of to me goes against the whole we own the float mindset.

like we own the float and all of these good things the company has actually become solid. But the funds literally walk it up and walk it back down. And of course they are profiting as they do it. Which just gives them the ability to kick the can further down the road.

and while many of us could have taken our profits and got completely out and likely bought back in multiple times we’ve just been holding. Waiting for the many potential catalyst to come by.

but that only invest what you can afford to lose only works if you just tossed some funds in and said you weren’t going to follow it. But I wouldn’t think that would be wise to do no matter what. You make a conscious decision on rather to hold until 0 or sale at $10000.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
j4iysyl73uy71.jpg

Bullish indicator

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hasnt Payne been in for a long time now?

I mean he was interviewing them YouTube cats but I think yesterday was the first time he said it out loud. Who knows if he copped yesterday or last year.
No he had always maintained that he was following the movement but not in on it.

He purchased his shares very recently.

Daps
No he had always maintained that he was following the movement but not in on it.

He purchased his shares very recently.
Which is also a big deal because he has dedicated so much time to it.

I would hope he wouldn't risk his reputation only for it to crash.

I think all these mfs have known about it, however they aren't gonna jump in when it was stagnant for 4 months while we waited and sat frustrated. We don't have close to the resources they have. So we had to sit like jackasses through the worst of it while they probably already knew nothing would happen for half a year.

They're jumping in because shyts popping off within a month or 2. Long enough to where it's not super obvious, but before things get crazy.