The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Shame that you can't turn your expertise to 1k, money been sitting on the table for months. Stop shytting the bed.

Assumptions make an ass outta u, not me

Screenshot-20211111-134356-thinkorswim.jpg

I posted in the boiler room the day this play went ITM and its doubled since then. Learn how to play the game and stop acting like a pocket watching hoe :ufdup:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

I posted in the boiler room the day this play went ITM and its doubled since then. Learn how to play the game and stop acting like a pocket watching hoe :ufdup:
The very reason you are in here is because you are pocket watching. No one in this thread has gone looking for you, no one gives a damn about what you are invested in. You show up when it's convenient, you QUOTE a poster who is overleveraged and emotional about money that they been needing for months.

That screen shot means shyt. How many ftds does AMC have, and what will have to be done with them?
I bet you won't answer that! You still arguing fundamentals using that weak as argument when AMC has been beating all projections, buying back debt and diversifying.

I don't have to call you a hoe. The way you carry yourself speaks for itself.

How many ftds does AMC have, and what will have to be done with them? Ball is in your court.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Adam sold his shyt lol

This piece of shyt won’t stay in the 40’s

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
AMC haters and naysayers just need to exit thread and not gloat when things aren't going AMC's way.

Doesn't inspire the new investors with infighting...

i have too much riding on this for it to go bust.
i'm living off credit and borrowed time since i liquified everything and invested in AMC largely off the strength of this thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Why you here?

If you are so good and trading is so easy you should be a millionaire multiple times over by now.

Go trade and make millions :cheers:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
The very reason you are in here is because you are pocket watching.

:stopitslime:

No one in this thread has gone looking for you, no one gives a damn about what you are invested in.
And yet you feel compelled to type a book 30 seconds after I post. Just admit you're a fan.
You show up when it's convenient, you QUOTE a poster who is overleveraged and emotional about money that they been needing for months.

Am I supposed to give a fukk about his bipolar ass? :mjlol:

This is the home of fukkery.

That screen shot means shyt. How many ftds does AMC have, and what will have to be done with them?
I bet you won't answer that! You still arguing fundamentals using that weak as argument when AMC has been beating all projections, buying back debt and diversifying.

I don't have to call you a hoe. The way you carry yourself speaks for itself.

How many ftds does AMC have, and what will have to be done with them? Ball is in your court.

You tried to say I can't use what I know to make money and it proved you wrong. :umad:

The CEO of AMC cashing out proves that you are wrong about the health of the company :umad:

The fact that you still believe ftds mean more than fundamentals proves that you still don't know wtf you are talking about. :umad:

AMC failing to deliver a profit in years of and its failure to deliver rent to EPR is why the shorts don't have to cover. It's not complicated.