The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The CEO of AMC cashing out proves that you are wrong about the health of the company :umad:
No dummy.

He still owns way more shares than he sold and will own more in the future.

He already said he would be selling some months ago cause he’s old and wants some cash on hand.

At least get your shyt straight before you come in here acting like a hoe :ufdup:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:stopitslime:

And yet you feel compelled to type a book 30 seconds after I post. Just admit you're a fan.

Am I supposed to give a fukk about his bipolar ass? :mjlol:

This is the home of fukkery.

You tried to say I can't use what I know to make money and it proved you wrong. :umad:

The CEO of AMC cashing out proves that you are wrong about the health of the company :umad:

The fact that you still believe ftds mean more than fundamentals proves that you still don't know wtf you are talking about. :umad:

AMC failing to deliver a profit in years of and its failure to deliver rent to EPR is why the shorts don't have to cover. It's not complicated.
Proove the bolded and I will sell my stake and invest in whatever you recommend. You can't be that stupid.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No dummy.

He still owns way more shares than he sold and will own more in the future.

He already said he would be selling some months ago cause he’s old and wants some cash on hand.

At least get your shyt straight before you come in here acting like a hoe :ufdup:

facts

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assumptions make an ass outta u, not me

Screenshot-20211111-134356-thinkorswim.jpg

I posted in the boiler room the day this play went ITM and its doubled since then. Learn how to play the game and stop acting like a pocket watching hoe :ufdup:

I get you are just talking shyt. But you do know some of us are still involved with the market in general and that AMC isn’t the only thing we are invest in.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
AMC haters and naysayers just need to exit thread and not gloat when things aren't going AMC's way.

Doesn't inspire the new investors with infighting...

word

these nikkaz like them bears on stocktwits. When AMC is running, they’re nowhere to be found on the thread but as soon as we start dippin, oh here the come.

:stopitslime:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How dumb do you have to be to suggest that shorts don't have to cover if a company is in debt? Does this clown not understand what a Margin call is? At no time in American history has margin calls been more imminent.

The world's economy is literally making preparations for the biggest Margin call in mankind's history. This shouldn't be so easy.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Stocks around 40, you would think it’s at 20 with the crying from some people. Ya it’s taking longer then expected but there’s plenty of positive. Drs, GameStop with nft, cohodes talking to Twitter space about getting a digital dividend to bury shorts like overstock did. The basket theory that got support when bbby went up, kinda shows that only one of these stocks gotta do great to set this all off.

- amc Twitter put all the drama to the side and made up tonight. But this thread will still probably be a mess.

Last edited: