The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t ask dudes to hop aboard this train for some bullshyt in the 60s. Brehs didn’t subject themselves to the psychological and emotional abuse this has inflicted for a few thousand dollars.

:francis:

This is a stock trade and it should've never been approached as anything except that. Making 200/300/400%+ returns and a few a thousand dollars is great off of one trade. And for someone like you who got in early you should be up 10k+ if you put in at least a band or two in January and cashed out in June. Maybe even more.

if AMC never goes back uop it wasn't a failure.....the stock was $2 and it went to $72 in a manner of 6 months.....it was a HUGE LICK period for anyone who played it right. And don't forget AMC popped in late January too, so it ran twice this year already. The Youtubers and everyone who believes them fukked up the optics with the 100k a share shyt.

it'll probably run again since its being shorted so badly but people who are sitting around every day waiting to retire off the AMC squeeze are doing their mental states a disservice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Literally everything took a big shyt today and y’all in here boo hooin and shyt.:martin:

People hold stock for YEARS before they make big returns.

You nikkas been waiting 3 months and “disappointed” you ain’t rich yet :smh:

Just sell that shyt and go try to trade some options or something:camby:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have acknowledged this the day you purchased your shares

i mean when I first purchased I just thought it was a potential reopening play. I grabbed amc, Disney, and luv. Than it ran up and all of the moass stuff started. So of course I kept adding over time. Either way I won’t be holding much longer after New Years.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Literally everything took a big shyt today and y’all in here boo hooin and shyt.:martin:

People hold stock for YEARS before they make big returns.

You nikkas been waiting 3 months and “disappointed” you ain’t rich yet :smh:

Just sell that shyt and go try to trade some options or something:camby:

this wasnt being pushed to people as a years long thing though. It was presented as an imminent squeeze that will go into the thousands per share.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i mean when I first purchased I just thought it was a potential reopening play. I grabbed amc, Disney, and luv. Than it ran up and all of the moass stuff started. So of course I kept adding over time. Either way I won’t be holding much longer after New Years.
If you bought it as a reopening play then you’d still be holding it hasn’t even fully “reopened” yet. Rona is still a factor. Dozens of delayed movies still ain’t out, etc, etc.

Y’all just feeling impatient. This is a “boring” wait for something to happen play. It is what it is :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
With Pelosi adding to her position, hopefully she gets the government involved to let this rocket since she’s stepping down next year. That bytch always wins.

Not always especially against her BFF/Fake Nemesis Mitch, but let's hope she does in this instance :mjgrin: