The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
I apologize for drawing y’all into this bullshyt. When I made this thread, I was as much a neophyte to the market as many of you were, oblivious to the corruption we’d face. I don’t begrudged anyone here that sells, especially if you’re up. This entire process has been as demoralizing and dispiriting an ordeal as I’ve experienced in the past decade. It’s opened my eyes to how unfair this world is.

I’m still holding.

:francis:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
I apologize for drawing y’all into this bullshyt. When I made this thread, I was as much a neophyte to the market as many of you were, oblivious to the corruption we’d face. I don’t begrudged anyone here that sells, especially if you’re up. This entire process has been as demoralizing and dispiriting an ordeal as I’ve experienced in the past decade. It’s opened my eyes to how unfair this world is.

I’m still holding.

:russ:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Evergrande owns AMC.

giphy.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I’m still holding.

:why:
it went to the 60's though so even if someone sold they would've made some bread :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Been in for over a year. It's money I'm willing to park and forget about.

~70% of mine sits in my retirement account :yeshrug:

thats different. Anybody who got in around or before this thread was made is straight. It's the people who came in June/July/August buying into the nonsense that have a tough decision to make on whether they want to sell or hold. nikkas who were in early are just playing with house money