The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If this is a once in a lifetime play, you overextend yourself and invest more than you can afford to lose. That’s why a lot of people are on the edge. Livelihoods are riding on this play.

:francis:

You could go back to the first few pages.. and ever since.. we've been preaching NOT to do this shyt. The fukk goin on with you fam?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Since we're all shareholders of AMC, why aren't we putting pressure on AA to tell us when dividends will be restored?

Some of us could've been our 3rd payment while waiting for the squeeze to pop:birdman:
That would be nice but by the time they restore dividends I want this to have squeeze and me to have cashed out

What was the dividend before all this bullshyt

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
You could go back to the first few pages.. and ever since.. we've been preaching NOT to do this shyt. The fukk goin on with you fam?
He thought it would pop last month(I did to) and now he is on the edge.. honestly I started to believe it that one breh who said they can keep kicking this until next year but I got push back on that.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If this is a once in a lifetime play, you overextend yourself and invest more than you can afford to lose. That’s why a lot of people are on the edge. Livelihoods are riding on this play.

if you need money, post the street wear clothes you hustling. People might cop. You scared the coli finna clown your product into oblivion huh

Post that shyt

:mjgrin:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
That would be nice but by the time they restore dividends I want this to have squeeze and me to have cashed out

My theory is restoring the dividend would trigger the squeeze. That would solidify that AMC is healthy, FOMO buyers and institutions would jump in and shorts have no choice but to cover because the puts would be worthless :yeshrug:

What was the dividend before all this bullshyt
AMC-broke-AF.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He thought it would pop last month(I did to) and now he is on the edge.. honestly I started to believe it that one breh who said they can keep kicking this until next year but I got push back on that.

I get that. I think we all thought this would've popped by now. But if you dont invest money that you dont need.. then this waiting shouldn't really be doin much damage.

Unless he slipped up and bet the farm. :francis:

Daps
The motto about investing only what you can afford to lose has always struck me as dubious. Unless I’m a millionaire or wealthier, at no point and time is an invest of several thousand seen by me as an amount I can afford to lose if the play doesn’t work out. It comes across as a coping mechanism to shield one against the anxiety and frustration that attends the process of investing, especially in a play of such high stakes.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So Biden and McConnell are still pointing the fingers at each other about the debt ceiling. What happens IF the debt ceiling isn’t raised and the US goes into default for the first time ever?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The motto about investing only what you can afford to lose has always struck me as dubious. Unless I’m a millionaire or wealthier, at no point and time is an invest of several thousand seen by me as an amount I can afford to lose if the play doesn’t work out. It comes across as a coping mechanism to shield one against the anxiety and frustration that attends the process of investing, especially in a play of such high stakes.

it just means don't invest your shirt
if you only invest with $1000 a month don't use margin and bet on something using $3000