The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m being sarcastic :yeshrug:

Stop obsessing breh, it isn't helpful. You owe the mob or something? Always invest what you can afford to lose or have a high risk tolerance...

Fidelity is straight, took about a week to move my funds off Webull...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The motto about investing only what you can afford to lose has always struck me as dubious. Unless I’m a millionaire or wealthier, at no point and time is an invest of several thousand seen by me as an amount I can afford to lose if the play doesn’t work out. It comes across as a coping mechanism to shield one against the anxiety and frustration that attends the process of investing, especially in a play of such high stakes.

:francis:
Then sell at a profit now and stop bytching and complaining :camby:

Your negativity and pessimism is starting to get annoying breh

Mega

Superstar
Daps
The motto about investing only what you can afford to lose has always struck me as dubious. Unless I’m a millionaire or wealthier, at no point and time is an invest of several thousand seen by me as an amount I can afford to lose if the play doesn’t work out. It comes across as a coping mechanism to shield one against the anxiety and frustration that attends the process of investing, especially in a play of such high stakes.

giphy.gif

Daps
Then sell at a profit now and stop bytching and complaining :camby:

Your negativity and pessimism is starting to get annoying breh
Y’all are right. It’s unacceptable for the breh who initiated this to become the most pessimistic. I apologize for the FUD and promise to keep my eyes on the prize.

:mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y’all are right. It’s unacceptable for the breh who initiated this to become the most pessimistic. I apologize for the FUD and promise to keep my eyes on the prize.

:mjgrin:

Now post those fukkin sweaters. Winter is coming. I’m trying to cop. Link us to your Facebook page and get this money.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

You might not like it because you don’t get to take long shots but it’s the rule for a reason. It protects people from wiping themselves out chasing dreams. Imagine if this doesn’t hit or AMC declares bankruptcy for some crazy reason. Think about all those dudes mortgaging houses and sleeping in cars waiting for a payday that’s never coming.

Now if you save enough, investing a few thousand isn’t going to hurt you if you lose most of it. That’s what diversifying your portfolio is about.