The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
They asked at the last investor meeting. The answer was basically wait until they are fully out of the covid hole. So probably not till 2023
Good looks

Sean Goodman -- Chief Financial Officer Thanks, Adam. So the first question we have is from Timothy. And the question is, do you have any plans to offer a dividend again?

Adam Aron -- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

Thank you, Timothy. We appreciate the question. If you look at our path since going public in 2013, AMC paid sizable quarterly dividend every quarter until we got close to the pandemic. And realizing that our liquidity would be stretched, we ceased offering a dividend. There are some commitments that we've made in some of our debt instruments that we cannot pay a dividend until at the earliest about a year from now. Having said that, we do know that dividends are very much on the mind of our shareholders. So we'll take that interest quite seriously when we have the ability to make dividends once again. We'll balance those shareholder desires against the other competing uses of our cash, what opportunities are available in M&A, how much do we need for liquidity, what can we do in the way to deleverage the company, all the priorities that Sean talked about previously.

That's a lot of juelzing just to say we ain't got it :francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Another disingenuous post. There ain't a single poster in this thread that is happy about this crashing. Every single one of us have friends and family that will be affected by a crash... Virtue signaling at its finest.
Now that is some bull. People in here using any sign of a crash as MOASS.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Now that is some bull. People in here using any sign of a crash as MOASS.
So essentially what you are saying is we shouldn't look forward until it crashes?

The economy has been on a collision course for nearly a decade. Regardless if folks are in GME or amc, It was supposed to happen. More people are invested in seeing the mega rich lose than they are seeing family and friends suffer.

Your just being willfully ignorant, if you want to be mad at someone. Banks and Hedgies shoulder 100% of the blame.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
so if they just keep covering a little here and there and create new short positions doesn’t that just further kick the can?
Yeah it’s a lot of can kicking but from what I’m reading it’s costing all these companies a lot of money to keep kicking the can. It’s wiping out their other gains and eventually I could see people bailing on the hedge funds if they aren’t seeing proper returns.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
So essentially what you are saying is we shouldn't look forward until it crashes?

The economy has been on a collision course for nearly a decade. Regardless if folks are in GME or amc, It was supposed to happen. More people are invested in seeing the mega rich lose than they are seeing family and friends suffer.

Your just being willfully ignorant, if you want to be mad at someone. Banks and Hedgies shoulder 100% of the blame.

You know thats not what I’m saying. People are cheering on a market crash which is what the original post is about.

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to move my ish off of Stash, right? Which ones do I send it to? Fidelity? TD Ameritrade? Something else entirely?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: The vids pop up and I have to watch :snoop: it’s happening soon. Just be patient

Stop obsessing breh, it isn't helpful. You owe the mob or something? Always invest what you can afford to lose or have a high risk tolerance...

I need to move my ish off of Stash, right? Which ones do I send it to? Fidelity? TD Ameritrade? Something else entirely?

Fidelity is straight, took about a week to move my funds off Webull...