The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything the fact that AMC is having great news and still being attacked is proof enough for me. If this was a big nothing I promise you they would've let this run its course instead of shorting us day after day, especially on good news days. They would've closed their positions months ago. They haven't because they're buried in a sea of red but they can keep kicking the can a very long time. The crashes are what I believe is going to fukk them

this and We literally have James Bond and Halloween coming out the next 2 weeks, people are gonna be FLOCKING to the movies.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
apparently dude thought this shyt was going to pop in the beginning of September after those rules were implemented. Then threw his life savings in some street wear business thinking the MOASS would cover it. Now he’s bleeding dry and complaining like a little girl.

sell your shares already OP

:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Let's keep it even realer. What you said is part of it. A bigger part of why some of the posters rooted for the crash is because they are imagining the luxury and p*ssy it could bring to their lives.
Again I would have to disagree. You can count on one hand how many times an Instagram model has been posted in here. The good far outweighs the bad. The most outspoken in this thread has called this our reparations.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If anything the fact that AMC is having great news and still being attacked is proof enough for me. If this was a big nothing I promise you they would've let this run its course instead of shorting us day after day, especially on good news days. They would've closed their positions months ago. They haven't because they're buried in a sea of red but they can keep kicking the can a very long time. The crashes are what I believe is going to fukk them
Yup.

The hedgies/bears only argument is that the stock is overvalued right now and AMC will Die.

We are clearly past the point of AMC dying, so all they have left is that the stock is overvalued.

But with the market selling off and AMC holding up the way it is(I know we want Green Day’s but red/neutral days with short interest going up is a win for longs) it’s clear the stock is not overvalued right now either. Millions of investors like the stock at its current price.

They have no argument going forward. All they have is can kicking and short attacks in hope we we give up.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Since we're all shareholders of AMC, why aren't we putting pressure on AA to tell us when dividends will be restored?

Some of us could've been our 3rd payment while waiting for the squeeze to pop:birdman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since we're all shareholders of AMC, why aren't we putting pressure on AA to tell us when dividends will be restored?

Some of us could've been our 3rd payment while waiting for the squeeze to pop:birdman:
They asked at the last investor meeting. The answer was basically wait until they are fully out of the covid hole. So probably not till 2023