The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Sleeping like a baby with my stocks stored on Fidelity.

Webull is also in the same circle of dark pools too...
They never restricted selling though just buying but buying isn't a problem at this point because the float has been bought up at this point multiple times over.
I doubt there's an issue keeping shares in webull for the squeeze

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I got that message the first time I tried to transfer my shares. It was because I had just recently deposited money in the previous day or two and bought new shares. It takes around three days to fully close with both of those. I gave it a couple days and all transactions were settled and was able to complete the transfer. Basically this is people overreacting to shyt looking for a gotcha moment.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
Are we still buying the dip? I got a big check coming in on the 15th and I’m trying to decide to keep doing this ape shyt or knock out my credit card

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Are we still buying the dip? I got a big check coming in on the 15th and I’m trying to decide to keep doing this ape shyt or knock out my credit card

Split it three-ways, stocks, liquidity/savings, cc debt. May be a little less than you'd like but you are covered at all angles.

The Redneck Hillbillies in Congress may inadvertently help the MOASS come to life and in turn destroy the hedgies...

We get the leftovers from the fallout...we win!

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
The motto about investing only what you can afford to lose has always struck me as dubious. Unless I’m a millionaire or wealthier, at no point and time is an invest of several thousand seen by me as an amount I can afford to lose if the play doesn’t work out. It comes across as a coping mechanism to shield one against the anxiety and frustration that attends the process of investing, especially in a play of such high stakes.

:francis:
incrementally increase your investment until you find the dollar amount that causes you to act like a bytch and then go down one share below that so you can start acting like a man again.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The Redneck Hillbillies in Congress may inadvertently help the MOASS come to life and in turn destroy the hedgies...

We get the leftovers from the fallout...we win!
I seriously seriously doubt they will fail to raise the debt ceiling. I wouldn't even entertain it.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I seriously seriously doubt they will fail to raise the debt ceiling. I wouldn't even entertain it.

Trump almost won the last election and his henchman have actively voted against any interests for the good of the people to spite Dems....

Never say never breh...

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Trump almost won the last election and his henchman have actively voted against any interests for the good of the people to spite Dems....

Never say never breh...
I thought the dems had enough votes though if it came to that? And that this is really about the infrastructure bill

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are right. It’s unacceptable for the breh who initiated this to become the most pessimistic. I apologize for the FUD and promise to keep my eyes on the prize.

:mjgrin:

I sold 100 shares because I needed the money for something I will just add some over time if MOASS doesn't occur before next month. I was legit going to make it stretch but I was like nope I went too heavy for my pay grade.