The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
BofA has a 75% bankrupty probability. If BofA bankrupts, the FDIC have to settle their debts which would also contribute to a short squeeze. I'm currently looking at banks to transfer all my money out of there. If you banking with them, I'd suggest yall do the same as soon as you can as well.

Credit Unions are usually a great option. It depends whats available in your area.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s interesting to me is that we had that huge bounce on Thursday and short interest has gone up. I thought the bounce was due to some covering.

I expected to see short interest down today but either they didn’t cover or they did cover and immediately took out new short positions

Either way it’s good news for us.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know we are in our AMC bubble here and we just want/expect it to go up everyday but the Market is bearish as fukk right now. It’s hard to see it while you are in the middle of it. But we are witnessing a market crash right now. No telling how far down it will go, but that’s the conditions we are working with. Adjust your short term expectations accordingly. Don’t matter how great a play AMC is. Can’t expect too much or any positive momentum with the market selling off like it is.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
To be fair I've seen it too.
Let's keep it a buck tho. Most of the people in these plays are people that were told with enough work, enough education, enough debt via student loans, cc debt, mortgage. You too can live the American dream.

No one is cheering a crash for personal gain. We all want to see this system broken for good. We all want to have the heads of the 1% served on a platter. The threat of a market crash is not because a bunch of folks bought and held a stock, it is because of the greed of people who are already wealthy.

Seeing a corrupt system exposed and brought to its knees is just as rewarding. The general sentiment is that shareholders would rather go broke than let the hedgies get away unscathed. Not a single soul should feel guilt because the greed of a few has the world economy on the brink of collapsing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s interesting to me is that we had that huge bounce on Thursday and short interest has gone up. I thought the bounce was due to some covering.

I expected to see short interest down today but either they didn’t cover or they did cover and immediately took out new short positions

Either way it’s good news for us.

so if they just keep covering a little here and there and create new short positions doesn’t that just further kick the can?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a buck tho. Most of the people in these plays are people that were told with enough work, enough education, enough debt via student loans, cc debt, mortgage. You too can live the American dream.

No one is cheering a crash for personal gain. We all want to see this system broken for good. We all want to have the heads of the 1% served on a platter. The threat of a market crash is not because a bunch of folks bought and held a stock, it is because of the greed of people who are already wealthy.

Seeing a corrupt system exposed and brought to its knees is just as rewarding. The general sentiment is that shareholders would rather go broke than let the hedgies get away unscathed. Not a single soul should feel guilt because the greed of a few has the world economy on the brink of collapsing.
Let's keep it even realer. What you said is part of it. A bigger part of why some of the posters rooted for the crash is because they are imagining the luxury and p*ssy it could bring to their lives.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so if they just keep covering a little here and there and create new short positions doesn’t that just further kick the can?
It kicks the can but it doesn’t improve their position.

It’s just like you selling then buying at the same price. You may have changed your average cost but your P&L would be the same.

I think they are doing it that way just to muddy the numbers so they can continue to kick the can like you said.

But if short interest is going up. We know there’s more and more potential buyers everyday. We just gotta wait for market conditions to force them to buy.

Daps
If anything the fact that AMC is having great news and still being attacked is proof enough for me. If this was a big nothing I promise you they would've let this run its course instead of shorting us day after day, especially on good news days. They would've closed their positions months ago. They haven't because they're buried in a sea of red but they can keep kicking the can a very long time. The crashes are what I believe is going to fukk them