The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
You said you started an street wear business or something right? That’s why you need this to squeeze because you said you dropped your savings on it?

Let’s see your work.
I’m not saying the clothes are lame. Just amassing that many is corny, imo. He probably won’t wear most of that after one or two outings. Just seems wasteful. As for my clothing line,

:patrice:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes, yes, yes. Y’all wanna start emailing / calling congresspeople? Might do a little research and draft up an email if we don’t have one yet. This is now a pressure campaign. SEC has to feel like there will be political consequences for not stepping in. We won this shyt fair and square.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
nikka said it's dumb and lame then said he gonna wear Nike runners and white tees

:stopitslime: you hater.
I'ma have a personal stylist who buy my shyt for me
He's mad you won't buy his clothes :mjlol:

Called you corny but wanted to use his money to trick on his married ex and get her to come back to him

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dumb as fukk and lame. All i need is a nice pair of denim, some clean Nike runners. and white tees.

nikka said it's dumb and lame then said he gonna wear Nike runners and white tees

:stopitslime: you hater.
I'ma have a personal stylist who buy my shyt for me

c’mon fellas. not the thread to be calling each others’ dreams whack. what anybody does with their money is no business if ours as long as it doesn’t involve AMC puts lol

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
c’mon fellas. not the thread to be calling each others’ dreams whack. what anybody does with their money is no business if ours as long as it doesn’t involve AMC puts lol
I'm gonna use the money to become inspector gadget :mjlit::troll:

inspect your bytch's p*ssy :takedat:
giphy.webp

Daps
I think the squeeze could happen any day now. I just don’t grasp how this confirmed collusion between Citadel and Robinhood, a proven conspiracy that robbed GME and AMC investors of tens if not hundreds of millions, can go unanswered for much longer. There will be violence if something isn’t done, so I imagine there is tremendous pressure on the SEC to do something. Biden conspicuously scheduled a visit to Chicago this week that was cancelled at the last minute. There was no mention of where he was headed, but one can only guess.

:francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think the squeeze could happen any day now. I just don’t grasp how this confirmed collusion between Citadel and Robinhood, a proven conspiracy that robbed GME and AMC investors of tens if not hundreds of millions, can go unanswered for much longer. There will be violence if something isn’t done, so I imagine there is tremendous pressure on the SEC to do something. Biden conspicuously scheduled a visit to Chicago this week that was cancelled at the last minute. There was no mention of where he was headed, but one can only guess.

:francis:

Breh, not everything is related to AMC, the Obama library ceremony was this week.