Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm tryna have clothing room like Chris Brown

CtZC4JaWAAASiPB.jpg

No excuse to be unstylish ever :wow:

Plus a nice Cuban link in a condo with a view :blessed:

shyt looks like your neighborhood pro club provider.

:hhh:

CB should be like TI. Lookin like a department store

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The shutdown can facilitate a crash which would trigger margin calls
If Gov. Shuts down there will be no Repo loans. Liquidity would be sucked out of the market. It will be business as usual for a day or 2 but I imagine a lot of IOUs will be written, And everyone will be trying to save their own ass.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime:I'm done with this thread.

"We gonna be waiting here until the SEC/Government interjects" - I Really Mean It

"Government doesn't run Wall Street Breh"

:mjlol::stopitslime:

It’s true. Until the get involved won’t nothing happen. And clearly they don’t run it but if they got involved that would be a forcing function.

we can buy and hold until we are blue in the face but they will keep making money off of controlling options just to keep kicking the can down the road.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
It’s true. Until the get involved won’t nothing happen. And clearly they don’t run it but if they got involved that would be a forcing function.

we can buy and hold until we are blue in the face but they will keep making money off of controlling options just to keep kicking the can down the road.

That is why dumbasses need to stop playing options on AMC and GME :francis:. It's like some of these negros don't want the squeeze

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
:whoa: i don't need that many clothes

Edit: nvm you meant how it looks.
Yeah i agree that shyt look like a Ross in CB's room
This much better
TICloset.jpg
Man I would have a chair in that bytch ..fresh out tha shower a shot of scotch checcin tha coli while a 5 star breakfast being cooked up downstairs..this thread is gonna be archived and everybody gone read every last page and wish they were apart....WATCH

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I can’t lie. I’m cool with the waiting. But it’s so fukking hard focusing on the new job with the thought I’ll be quitting this shyt if the squeeze happens. I feel like I’m stealing money from this new company too getting paid crazy to do absolutely nothing. They told me they want me in a learning capacity until the new year.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I can’t lie. I’m cool with the waiting. But it’s so fukking hard focusing on the new job with the thought I’ll be quitting this shyt if the squeeze happens. I feel like I’m stealing money from this new company too getting paid crazy to do absolutely nothing. They told me they want me in a learning capacity until the new year.
Just remember, if it was them standing to gain money, they wouldn't give a damn about you

unless you got one of those rare companies like that guy who raised all of his employees salaries

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Nope, we can't anticpate the market to this level, otherwise we'd all be millionaires. My suggestion is to keep the job to take your mind off the stock. Obsessing over it doesn't help your mental...

Once it hits, take your profit and begin planning long-term, house, retirement, family, estate planning, etc while keeping your job...

Have a plan for your plan...When it squeezes I will continue working because I love my career and the stock is a bonus....

Don't ruminate on this stock...it is fast-tracking more than most....