The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Speculation that HFs are giving their clients false hope that they have this under control so they don’t pull out their money. Let’s see what happens in the next 2 weeks with this 1 Trillion liquidity requirement banks need to maintain.
Why does amc price going down give their clients false hope?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel for everyone here who really needs this now. Thing is, if this worked on demand it would've squoze long ago. We all want this to happen today, but the more you hope it does, the harder the wait is gonna be. Let your shares be, set alerts, forget this thread exists, consider the money lost, or if you think that's too pessimistic, consider you have it in an untouchable account that will pay out a profit in the far future.
Holding is the only chance this will pay off, don't think about dates, don't think about little highs and lows.
My biggest regret is having my AMC and GME in the same account as my ETFs and other stocks, else I'd not even be looking at that shyt at all.

Move it that’s what I did. Now I have it in my junk account that I don’t really check alongside hcmc, gevo, and Jumia.