The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nope, we can't anticpate the market to this level, otherwise we'd all be millionaires. My suggestion is to keep the job to take your mind off the stock. Obsessing over it doesn't help your mental...

Once it hits, take your profit and begin planning long-term, house, retirement, family, estate planning, etc while keeping your job...

Have a plan for your plan...When it squeezes I will continue working because I love my career and the stock is a bonus....

Don't ruminate on this stock...it is fast-tracking more than most....
No doubt. With most companies the people you talk to shyt on it. Damn near everyone here has talked about how great it is and how it’s the best they’ve worked for. I like it enough that I was tempted to keep it if the squeeze happens.
They told me I’m in pure observation mode for the next three months and they have no expectations for me until then when I’ll start getting real duties. That left me too much idle time to think. Definitely ain’t quitting. And I’m not somebody worried about material goods so if the squeeze happens no plans to do anything but travel and figure out investments to establish reoccurring income. After that chilling.

Daps
I only know who this dude is because of this thread. He just said a whole bunch of nothing in this recent video. I watched this video a few other short vids of his just to confirm that he says a bunch of nothing

However I’m about to subscribe to him because i respect a black man playing the YouTube game built off the hype. Them cacs and getting no clicks from me though.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I only know who this dude is because of this thread. He just said a whole bunch of nothing in this recent video. I watched this video a few other short vids of his just to confirm that he says a bunch of nothing

However I’m about to subscribe to him because i respect a black man playing the YouTube game built off the hype. Them cacs and getting no clicks from me though.

:russ:for a troll you finally got me to laugh

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then follow a breh with substance, Keenan Grace

Daps
I'm tryna have clothing room like Chris Brown

CtZC4JaWAAASiPB.jpg

No excuse to be unstylish ever :wow:

Plus a nice Cuban link in a condo with a view :blessed:
This is dumb as fukk and lame. All i need is a nice pair of denim, some clean Nike runners. and white tees.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

fukk this bytch. Been talking shyt about holders for weeks and now trying to switch up. Evidence keeps stacking up and if it’s legit, hurry up and pay us. And jail these bytches for insider trading and other shyt.

Yup, dude has been one of are biggest detractors.Now his trying to get on the right side of things. After shyting on AMC & Apes all year His tweet history is worthy of being investigated.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I forget who I was going back and forth with last week. But damn, breh. You got it. Just let the country default. The Coli wants a real life coliseum. They gonna get it. :russ: