Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch that video I posted and compare the stocks he said will double to their prices today.
If you took his advice you’d be out of alot of money

I posted the wrong video that's my bad.

btw lucid, charge point were most def good stocks...I just made a few hundred this week off of Lucid calls and AMC well that's where we are....All of those stocks are good to go.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yes, yes, yes. Y’all wanna start emailing / calling congresspeople? Might do a little research and draft up an email if we don’t have one yet. This is now a pressure campaign. SEC has to feel like there will be political consequences for not stepping in. We won this shyt fair and square.
If you do focus on the fraud and don’t mention AMC or GME. Otherwise you’ll be dismissed as a profiteer. If you have the time write, email AND call both senators and your Congressman.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
this shyt needs to pop or im literally gonna lose it all. my mind, freedom, money

i just got in trouble with the law in another state over a woman :francis:

this shyt is a hail mary for me. i got everything riding on this. shyt fukked up right now :mjcry:
im really sorry for damn near turning this into random thoughts thread but its somewhat related and i need to get it out

i was on leave for two weeks cuz of covid with the same pay rate
now my check is wrong, i have less and now i have to argue with hr. i really hope someone doesnt start shyt with me at work tomorrow

i say this is to say, i understand why nikkas is throwing everything to this, holding, using mad acronyms etc...
fukk a hedge fund, stocks, a job, a bytch, a bytch's nikka, and anyone whoever took advantage of me when i didnt even have it.

To the fukking moon yall, its the end game now.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I feel for everyone here who really needs this now. Thing is, if this worked on demand it would've squoze long ago. We all want this to happen today, but the more you hope it does, the harder the wait is gonna be. Let your shares be, set alerts, forget this thread exists, consider the money lost, or if you think that's too pessimistic, consider you have it in an untouchable account that will pay out a profit in the far future.
Holding is the only chance this will pay off, don't think about dates, don't think about little highs and lows.
My biggest regret is having my AMC and GME in the same account as my ETFs and other stocks, else I'd not even be looking at that shyt at all.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think the squeeze could happen any day now. I just don’t grasp how this confirmed collusion between Citadel and Robinhood, a proven conspiracy that robbed GME and AMC investors of tens if not hundreds of millions, can go unanswered for much longer. There will be violence if something isn’t done, so I imagine there is tremendous pressure on the SEC to do something. Biden conspicuously scheduled a visit to Chicago this week that was cancelled at the last minute. There was no mention of where he was headed, but one can only guess.

:francis:
:mjlol: Bruh calm down how many times you gonna threaten violence if this doesn’t pop off? I’m worried for anyone that may have gotten in your bad side if shyt don’t happen when it’s supposed to