The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Folks need to contact Rep Juan Vargas of CA. He’s the dude Ken Griffin lied to in his face.

:mjgrin:
Bout to see if any of those tweets of evidence are on his timeline.

* his timeline isn't showing any activity for a few days. I let a few of the influences know. Hope they flood his inbox.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously? :gucci:

Financial Performance - Financial Highlights | AMC Theatres

Screenshot-20210927-165816-Chrome.jpg

:huhldup::francis::picard:

Damn I know I sound bitter AF....I'm glad AMC is becoming a profitable company but the only thing I'm concerned with is MOASS. Do you think that them becoming a more profitable company helps get us to MOASS or do we need something like a major crash or some type of super hype?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB the squeeze has nothing to do with fundamentals. It's all about short positions. Even still AMC has turned a profit every qtr in 2021.

thats what I'm thinking...Glad to see it's becoming a profitable business but I'm only concerned with MOASS. I was hoping maybe this would get more value investors to look at it but that wouldn't cause a dent as they would have far better alternatives for the things they look for while investing which usually involves dividends.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
@NatiboyB the squeeze has nothing to do with fundamentals. It's all about short positions. Even still AMC has turned a profit every qtr in 2021.

Fam... This is not even close to true.

Revenue - Expenses = Profit

AMC-Quarterly.jpg

AMC was almost $350 mil in the hole last quarter. That's better than the $500 mil loss they posted the previous quarter, but it's by no means close to turning a profit.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Damn I know I sound bitter AF....I'm glad AMC is becoming a profitable company but the only thing I'm concerned with is MOASS. Do you think that them becoming a more profitable company helps get us to MOASS or do we need something like a major crash or some type of super hype?

Yes. If you see EPR is collecting rent from them again or they announce they will restore the dividend, that should bring in the volume needed to get it pop off imo.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Fam... This is not even close to true.

Revenue - Expenses = Profit

AMC-Quarterly.jpg

AMC was almost $350 mil in the hole last quarter. That's better than the $500 mil loss they posted the previous quarter, but it's by no means close to turning a profit.
In Jan they were close to a Bill in debt. But having said all that. I still rather have my position rather being someone like you on the outside looking in. Regardless of what cherry you pick, The truth remains that.
@NatiboyB the squeeze has nothing to do with fundamentals. It's all about short positions. Even still AMC has has beat expectations every qtr in 2021.

Offer still stands on the 1k I offered. Otherwise stop acting like a scorned bytch. And figure out what's wrong with your pockets instead of watching ours.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
In Jan they were close to a Bill in debt. But having said all that. I still rather have my position rather being someone like you on the outside looking in. Regardless of what cherry you pick, The truth remains that.

Offer still stands on the 1k I offered. Otherwise stop acting like a scorned bytch. And figure out what's wrong with your pockets instead of watching ours.

Wtf are you even rambling about? Anybody can go on AMC's website and see they have not posted a positive quarter in years. Spreading false info about the financials isn't going to help the play.

How stupid do you have to be to think a person would be doing DD for months on a stock they DONT own? :lupe:

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Ive decided, when I’m rich I’m gonna get a face tat :yeshrug: I always kinda wanted one and could never see myself getting it

just high and sharing some broke thoughts

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Wtf are you even rambling about? Anybody can go on AMC's website and see they have not posted a positive quarter in years. Spreading false info about the financials isn't going to help the play.

How stupid do you have to be to think a person would be doing DD for months on a stock they DONT own? :lupe:
They've beat earning forecasts the entire year. And are projected to continue to do so. You would think that if you knew so much you would take up my $1,000 offer and explain why AMC is not a squeeze candidate.

But the only way you can present a stance on the matter is to argue semantics. How much does your life suck to be so invested in other people's pocket yet not be able to line your own? I'd rather be in the red waiting for a squeeze than to be you.
On the coli we call that Hoe babble.