The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They've beat earning forecasts the entire year. And are projected to continue to do so. You would think that if you knew so much you would take up my $1,000 offer and explain why AMC is not a squeeze candidate.

But the only way you can present a stance on the matter is to argue semantics. How much does your life suck to be so invested in other people's pocket yet not be able to line your own? I'd rather be in the red waiting for a squeeze than to be you.
On the coli we call that Hoe babble.
A lot of companies would have folded with that type of debt, hell, even half of that debt. AMC is taking nice chunks out of their debt. Good to see.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
8yz9sd4q48q71.jpg

:mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the big dip. And I’m not just talking about AMC.

All around the market if you got cash this is your buying opportunity.

AMC shorts were waiting for this moment to pile on the most they can.

As with everytime we have one of these “will the government run out of money” fights. They take it to the wire and they ultimately decide not to do that dumb shyt.

They will get it together by Friday and we will have a recovery week next week.

On top of that the covid fears should be subsiding. As we are seemingly on the other side of this years peak.

If you are just holding, be confident in that all these sellers the last two weeks will be buyers in the near future.

If you are a buyer, buy that fukking dip:wow:

Daps
I predict this will end up being the longest running thread in coli history after random thoughts…

this shyt will literally never end
Unless they want us to pay far less in taxes it'll end by next year.
Considering the economy is nearly on the brink, I would say they're gonna want this incredibly large amount of tax money.

I'd wager the govt is trying to raise capital gains taxes first before letting this proceed.