The afterlife is some real shyt

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I've had dead relatives and my homeboy talk to me in my dreams. My friend got murdered and we had a Convo about him being dead. He showed me some of his gunshot wounds. He didn't really have much to say about the murderer. After a while, he was like I gotta go and we dapped up and he left
I’ve had dead friends and family in my dreams before but never thought anything of it. This shyt bout to have me looking at dreams totally different now

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If the spirits are still floating around in your crib, it could be for a myriad reasons. The most common ones being that they’re not ready to move on and are still attached to something here in the Physical Realm OR they’re prolly folks you knew personally who were on some troll shyt when they were alive and are still on that type of time in the Afterlife OR they’re chillin for now until they're needed OR they could simply be visiting and checking in on y’all, most especially if you got kids since most children prior to the age of 7 are significantly more spiritually in tune than most adults….That’s one of the reason why they’re always randomly laughing at shyt even when there’s no one else around. Another major reason for them still being around your space is as the deceased cousin just told you, they haven’t even accepted the fact that they’re now dead.
Not being ready to move on is definitely her issue. She was only 36 and her career had really just started to take off. She was in a very good space and then it was all taken away. And with her and my girl being like sisters in makes sense she would try to reach out to her

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The thing that really blew my mind the most was the aunt and the baby. I will never forget her other cousin knowing she might lose the baby and telling us about her dream of the just deceased aunt taking the baby. Then a miscarriage happened soon after. Now a year later the spiritual advisor is talking about the aunt and baby being together
:mindblown:
Ok so her cousin told yall about the dream and possibly losing her baby beforehand. which makes it highly likely she told many other family members as well. So it's really not that crazy to assume this psychic chic heard all this through the grapevine and came up with an elaborate story to dupe y'all.

Good scam artists never ask for anything from the start. They earn your trust first. I'm not saying there could possibly be some supernatural shyt going on. But the vision about the baby being with the aunt doesn't seem that wild if she was telling the whole family about the dream before it happened.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah its real creepy as shyt but its real, i knew it was legit when one of my exs did one and the person brought up her loved one without her even asking. straight up described what happened and assured her that even though what they died from looked painful, they no longer suffer from it. In fact, she brought up multiple deaths with no intel and was right on the money with each

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Not one question she asked did my girl say no to. She was spot on with everything she described. But I believe we all have the ability to do this. Most of us just don’t know how to tap into that part of our brain

Indeed we do. When we were still relatively new here in the Physical Realm, we still had access to all of our original senses prior to the current mundane five, among which included clairvoyance aka psychic ability or ESP. The longer our time here in the Physical lingered, the further away we got from our original connection with the Spiritual/Great Mother Realm and as a result, our clairvoyance (and some of our other higher senses as well) gradually began to fade and go dormant. We were essentially losing our memory in the process and that’s why our Ancestors in Kush, Kemet, Mesopotamia, etc. had to write on them walls because prior to that, we had little use for writing, especially for archival purposes because our mental capabilities used to be otherworldly or godlike for lack of a better term. That’s why clairvoyance used to be second nature for us and we were able to tap into that shyt like it was nothing :wow:

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’ll just say this. I have an aunt that tells us my grandfather has visited her on a couple of occasions. He says nothing, just stands in the basement. She’s not the type that would lie to us so I believe she has seen something.

What I do know is that my grandfather loved his children and grandchildren more than anything in this world. And if he really had the chance to come back to the physical realm, I’m 100% certain he would come back first to his children and grandchildren.

Since he has not appeared to us, I know for damn sure he ain’t appearing to anybody else.

I don’t doubt my aunt when she says she’s seen something, but it wasn’t my grandfather. I would bet my life and the life of my sons on that.

Some people have opened themselves up to be susceptible to powerful entities. I think these entities are indeed powerful and have the ability to mimic anything.

I’m not convinced that the spirits of the dead linger on Earth. I do believe other entities interact with us though.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.
Leviticus 20:6

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Abrahamic Spookism from the dead nikkas (and no, I definitely ain’t talking about the deceased…).

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
So my girl had two family members die in 2021. A cousin who was like a sister who was murdered in November and a aunt who died from covid in January. Mother and daughter. Yesterday she got a call from one of her homegirls who has a cousin whose into that psychic shyt. Calls herself a spiritual advisor. Now just make it clear my girl doesn’t know this cousin like that

But she wanted my girl to reach out to her becuz the dead cousin and aunt been trying to reach out to her

So my girl was on the phone with this chick all last nite. She had her on speaker so I could hear. This chick was on the phone describing my house. She’s never been to my house and I’ve never met her. Basically my girl’s cousin visits here frequently. She especially likes to sit on my couch and listen when we play music

So she’s communicating to this spiritual advisor that shes angry about her situation and hasn’t accepted she’s dead yet. She was only 36 and felt she had way more life to live. The spiritual advisor was then able to communicate with the aunt. The aunt said that she’s fine and accepted death along time ago and has crossed over. Now this is where shyt gets even crazier

My girl had another cousin who was pregnant right after the aunt died of covid but lost the baby. This cousin had told my girl she had a weird dream where the aunt pulled the baby out of her womb and said she’s with my now. This was like a week before she had a miscarriage

So now the aunt is in the after life taking care of the baby

The spiritual advisor knew none of this shyt prior to the convo but my girl was confirming all of the questions she asked. She also asked my girl did her cousin die of a head injury becuz she had a headache when she communicated with her

Her cousin was shot in the head :mindblown:

So to sum all this up the cousin’s spirit is in limbo or purgatory right now and will remain there until she has fully accepted death. The aunt was in purgatory for a little while but came to grips with her death much quicker and is good now. Once the cousin accepts it she can be with her mother

shyt had me all the way fukked up. I don’t smoke during the week like that anymore but I needed two blunts. My girl was boo hooing the rest of the nite. But I know one thing. I’m making sure I get right with whatever high power there is cuz that shyt is real

She’s communicating with familiar spirits because she has a door open, due to her Babylonian mysticism. Do not believe that nonsense. Repent and turn away from your sins, and seek the Father, The Great I am and his son Yasha.

Isaiah 8:19
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The spiritual advisor knew none of this shyt prior to the convo but my girl was confirming all of the questions she asked. She also asked my girl did her cousin die of a head injury becuz she had a headache when she communicated with her

This sentence proves ALL of it was straight :duck:.

She was pulling info from your girl with those leading questions and your girl gave her more info each time she answered.

There's no such thing as 'psychics'.

They're all con-artists.

Word to James Randi.​

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yep, that's what it is, or at least that's what I've learned through research and information from psychics, NDE, and people who can communicate with the dead. some people who don't accept their deaths, are like entity's in a state of limbo--still attached to this world, because they can't accept that they're dead. As soon as they do, they are free--and they go on to see their loved ones and such. I've also heard that it boils down to beliefs too. Those who believe in hell and believe that's where they deserve to go.... Then that's where they'll end up until they change their beliefs and then again they cross over to their loves.... Those who don't believe anything happens after death, well again, they end up in an empty space of nothingness until again they change their beliefs and cross over lol.

This isn’t real. These psychics are decieved and deceiving yall, communicating with familiar spirits. Those people are not in “Purgatory”. People will rationalize anything to live lawlessly. Repent and forsake your sins and give glory to The Most High Ahaya aka God.

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Luke 13:27-28

27But he will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!’ 28In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth