The afterlife is some real shyt

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Stupid website....I think he said that the holes didn't hurt. Not long after that, he turned to look behind him and said he had to go. We were just kicking it, like catching up. I do believe there's so much that they can tell us, the 3-4 times I had dreams like that they all seemed to have more information than they were telling
So you carry on your wounds after you die? What if you got half your head blown off or decapitated? How that work?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
So you carry on your wounds after you die? What if you got half your head blown off or decapitated? How that work?
:yeshrug: it was a dream but we were talking like when he was alive. Maybe the wounds were there so I'd realize he was dead. He didn't seem hurt or anything. If he didn't lift his shirt I would've never known.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
My grandma died when I was 10 years old due to medical malpractice & I took it really hard. For a few months afterward, she would come in my dreams every so often to console me about her death, hug me, kiss me & assure me that everything would be ok. Our meeting place would always be the church I grew up in, which she had been a member of for years. About 18 months after her death, I told her in one of my dreams that I think I've finally accepted her passing. She told me she loved me, she'll always be there for me, she can't wait to see me again & that her work was done. I hugged her, cried tears of joy, she kissed me on the cheek, then she got up and walked out of the church. That was the last time she ever appeared in my dreams.

I love you Grammy and I miss you every day. I know you're reading this.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
That purgatory/hell/ heaven is real bro. That’s no lie.

My friend got shot out east and it was a chest shot. He died otw to hospital.

He said he had a vision and he was in hell’s waiting room.

And his dad was there and some of his opps and uncles. They told through this door is hell and they are waiting on him.

he said it was like a doctor waiting room. Said some satanic nurse told him where to wait. He said he didn’t want to be here.

His dad said this where you’re supposed to be. His dad said you will be back but today isn’t the time. That’s when he woke up and was going into the hospital.

He left the streets when he got discharged. And now he works a square job and is at church 4-5 times a week.

He didn’t even want street revenge on the dude who shot him.
:damn:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Two instances involving my Grandparents on my Mother side. My Grandmother died in the hospital, a few days before she died she kept telling my Mother there's a woman in the bathroom saying it's her time to go.

My Grandfather had the same exact experience, except my older brother and I were with him. He was bedridden. About 3 weeks before he died, for almost a week he would call out for us and kept saying there was a short guy on his bed or sometimes at the front door telling him it's time to go, my Grandfather even pointed towards the exact spot where the person was. We never saw anything but he insisted the short guy was there.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life is really an interlude or if you will a dream, death is the awakening. I have had many experiences with spirits via dreams, visions etc. My dead uncle once came to me in a dream crying telling me my dad was leaving 2 months later he died. We all have the ability to summon spirits to the physical world but it comes with a cost.

I been experiencing this stuff from a child to now an adult, at times in my life it was a burden but now I have accepted it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have dreams about my deceased family members and dead homies all the time. And its never creepy. It's like they tapping in with me.:ohlawd:

I had an odd dream a few weeks ago though. I had a dream I was talking to DMX on the phone, no bullshyt. I asked him when he was coming home to Baltimore, he said "we right here".:birdman: X had a song called "we right here" and he shot the video in Baltimore. What was crazier is that I had this dream on the one year anniversary of his death to the very day.:ohhh:

X died from drugs and I've been sober for six years after battling the bottle for my whole teen's, 20's and early 30's. Alcohol could have and would have killed me... or the fukkery that came with the drink could have killed me.:mjtf: I was a big X fan back in the 90's and early 2000's when he was at his prime, but stopped listening to him as much as the years passes. But I would listen to "Slippin" when I was drinking long after the proverbial party was over as a hope to get sober.:mjcry:

I feel like when we pass on, we obtain unlimited information and have unlimited capacity to contact people in a way that makes the internet look like elementary school kids playing the telephone game. :yeshrug: