The afterlife is some real shyt

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Oh no doubt you got scam artists out here. But this chick reached out to my girl. Didn’t charge a dime and did everything over the phone. Plus they barely know each other. So I don’t understand what her angle would be to make all this shyt up. I was mad skeptical when my girl told me she was gonna talk to this chick last nite. But when she started describing my house and she’s never even met me I knew this shyt was no game
Just because she didn't ask for money doesn't mean she didn't have personal motivations. She may have heard about the murder and decided to practice her skills.

And why would she be able to communicate with the dead but regular people can't?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Just because she didn't ask for money doesn't mean she didn't have personal motivations. She may have heard about the murder and decided to practice her skills.

And why would she be able to communicate with the dead but regular people can't?
Not one question she asked did my girl say no to. She was spot on with everything she described. But I believe we all have the ability to do this. Most of us just don’t know how to tap into that part of our brain

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Repped+

since a young toddler - I've always felt like I had ancestors watching me.

Thats also a big source of my motivation.... Gotta make them proud.

I'm not a Christian. I dont believe in the Christian concept of death and afterlife.

I believe in the West African concepts, which includes reincarnating in the same bloodline.

I've been here before & I'll be back again.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm not saying ghosts aren't real but think about how many 10s of BILLIONS of ppl have died through out human beings history, ans why is there only very few of them that seem to get to sttkck around?
autocorrect turned off? :lolbron:

how do you know people arent "still around"? :youngsabo:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm not saying ghosts aren't real but think about how many 10s of BILLIONS of ppl have died through out human beings history, ans why is there only very few of them that seem to get to sttkck around?
Personally I feel like all or at least most of the dead can stick around but maybe choose not to

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
From what I understand after last nite was that purgatory was more about not accepting death. That once you fully accept it and embrace it you can cross over to the other side
Yep, that's what it is, or at least that's what I've learned through research and information from psychics, NDE, and people who can communicate with the dead. some people who don't accept their deaths, are like entity's in a state of limbo--still attached to this world, because they can't accept that they're dead. As soon as they do, they are free--and they go on to see their loved ones and such. I've also heard that it boils down to beliefs too. Those who believe in hell and believe that's where they deserve to go.... Then that's where they'll end up until they change their beliefs and then again they cross over to their loves.... Those who don't believe anything happens after death, well again, they end up in an empty space of nothingness until again they change their beliefs and cross over lol.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Repped+

since a young toddler - I've always felt like I had ancestors watching me.

Thats also a big source of my motivation.... Gotta make them proud.

I'm not a Christian. I dont believe in the Christian concept of death and afterlife.

I believe in the West African concepts, which includes reincarnating in the same bloodline.

I've been here before & I'll be back again.
Even tho I was raised Christian I don’t really consider myself religious. Definitely spiritual tho becuz I do believe in a higher power. And what you say about the ancestors is true. You always here old folk talk about how a baby has been here before

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That purgatory/hell/ heaven is real bro. That’s no lie.

My friend got shot out east and it was a chest shot. He died otw to hospital.

He said he had a vision and he was in hell’s waiting room.

And his dad was there and some of his opps and uncles. They told through this door is hell and they are waiting on him.

he said it was like a doctor waiting room. Said some satanic nurse told him where to wait. He said he didn’t want to be here.

His dad said this where you’re supposed to be. His dad said you will be back but today isn’t the time. That’s when he woke up and was going into the hospital.

He left the streets when he got discharged. And now he works a square job and is at church 4-5 times a week.

He didn’t even want street revenge on the dude who shot him.

I Wonder If The Satantic Nurse Works To Pay Bills

I Wonder What Her Commute Is Like In The Morning

You Think She’s Part Time Or Full Time?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You always here old folk talk about how a baby has been here before

Yup.

I also rationalize certain fears & phobias I have to certain traumas I may have experienced in a past existence.

Many of our ancestors during the slave trade didn't fear death because they believed they would reincarnate and return to Africa.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Personally I feel like all or at least most of the dead can stick around but maybe choose not to

Breh, think about it.

Let's say a single mother dies and leaves a toddler behind, you don't think she would choose to stick around and "talk" to that kid their whole life? You don't think the slaves would choose to stick around and talk to black ppl today to help us? You don't think if someone's parents died at the same time, and now they are on the brink of suicide, you don't think the parents would choose to stick around and let them know everything is ok?

If I had a kid and I died tonight, I would CHOOSE to stick around and assist my child thru life

Again, not saying ghosts and stuff are not real but just think about it from that sense

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scam artists good at reading people. Recent documentary on one of them on Netflix

All these ghosts and spirits and people can’t whip out their phone and record it to share with the coli

What's the name of the documentary on Netflix?