The afterlife is some real shyt

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I was always on the fence about it. I always did believe our existence serves some kinda greater purpose. I just don’t know what that purpose is. But the fact that this chick was describing my house and events that she didn’t know about blew my mind
Surely you've heard of cold reading before?

Daps
She was just in some kind of space that she really couldn’t describe. It wasn’t a punishment or anything
Purgatory isn’t a punishment or hard living. It’s just lonely and it’s like a rest stop otw to where you’re going. My priest told me every sin without repentance is one year in purgatory.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Purgatory isn’t a punishment or hard living. It’s just lonely and it’s like a rest stop otw to where you’re going. My priest told me every sin without repentance is one year in purgatory.
From what I understand after last nite was that purgatory was more about not accepting death. That once you fully accept it and embrace it you can cross over to the other side

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is thecoli where everyone is superstitious and anti science

so everyone here will agree with you
Isaiah 19:3-4
3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

most scientists are glorified salesmen :mjpls:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Scam artists good at reading people. Recent documentary on one of them on Netflix

All these ghosts and spirits and people can’t whip out their phone and record it to share with the coli
The trick people use to make you think they're talking to dead people.

Go watch a few videos on YouTube about it and come tell us what you think.
Oh no doubt you got scam artists out here. But this chick reached out to my girl. Didn’t charge a dime and did everything over the phone. Plus they barely know each other. So I don’t understand what her angle would be to make all this shyt up. I was mad skeptical when my girl told me she was gonna talk to this chick last nite. But when she started describing my house and she’s never even met me I knew this shyt was no game