The afterlife is some real shyt

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
While I don't believe in any of this afterlife stuff at all, as long as you're not giving ppl money to tell you stuff and it helps you out then...

Oh no doubt you got scam artists out here. But this chick reached out to my girl. Didn’t charge a dime and did everything over the phone. Plus they barely know each other. So I don’t understand what her angle would be to make all this shyt up. I was mad skeptical when my girl told me she was gonna talk to this chick last nite. But when she started describing my house and she’s never even met me I knew this shyt was no game
You don't think they discussed the inside of your house for a little bit and she went from there? Or somehow saw a pic of you two in your house beforehand?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Listen man, i respect everyone's opinion on the matter but i've said it here several times, once you're dead you don't come back to communicate or interact with your loved ones or anyone else.

Be aware that if you or someone else has this kind of ordeal, or some spirit "wants to communicate" with you don't fall for it. These are demons.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
OP there’s this book you should read called Through The Gates of Death by Dion Fortune. It’s a deceptively short read but it’s very informative and mind-blowing in talking about the Hereafter and the journey and procession of both the Soul and the Spirit.

I’ll share some videos with you in here later that talks about Death and the Afterlife in relation to Black folks. For now tho, while it may seem crazy and incomprehensible, it’s really nothing to be afraid of. It’s also not uncommon for the Ascended (deceased) to get in contact with the ones they “left behind” even though they’re always there within you. I’ve had my late grandma and late auntie and a late close friend of mine from college try to get in contact with me through various means such as dreams, certain smells, certain taste reactions, random shyt like car tags, commercials, etc.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yep, that's what it is, or at least that's what I've learned through research and information from psychics, NDE, and people who can communicate with the dead. some people who don't accept their deaths, are like entity's in a state of limbo--still attached to this world, because they can't accept that they're dead. As soon as they do, they are free--and they go on to see their loved ones and such. I've also heard that it boils down to beliefs too. Those who believe in hell and believe that's where they deserve to go.... Then that's where they'll end up until they change their beliefs and then again they cross over to their loves.... Those who don't believe anything happens after death, well again, they end up in an empty space of nothingness until again they change their beliefs and cross over lol.
The thing that really blew my mind the most was the aunt and the baby. I will never forget her other cousin knowing she might lose the baby and telling us about her dream of the just deceased aunt taking the baby. Then a miscarriage happened soon after. Now a year later the spiritual advisor is talking about the aunt and baby being together
:mindblown:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Breh, think about it.

Let's say a single mother dies and leaves a toddler behind, you don't think she would choose to stick around and "talk" to that kid their whole life? You don't think the slaves would choose to stick around and talk to black ppl today to help us? You don't think if someone's parents died at the same time, and now they are on the brink of suicide, you don't think the parents would choose to stick around and let them know everything is ok?

If I had a kid and I died tonight, I would CHOOSE to stick around and assist my child thru life

Again, not saying ghosts and stuff are not real but just think about it from that sense
But that means you would have to have somebody within your life who can communicate that to you. I’ve known a ton of people who died. But to my knowledge I don’t know anybody who has the ability to communicate with the deceased. Also for the record I’m just calling this chick a spiritual advisor becuz idk what else to call her. That’s not what she does for a living and doesn’t get paid for it. She works at a bank. But she told my girl last nite that she wished she didn’t have the ability to do this

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Listen man, i respect everyone's opinion on the matter but i've said it here several times, once you're dead you don't come back to communicate or interact with your loved ones or anyone else.

Be aware that if you or someone else has this kind of experience, or some spirit "wants to communicate" with you don't fall for it. These are demons.

Fam no offense, but your post is a classic example of spookism.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
While I don't believe in any of this afterlife stuff at all, as long as you're not giving ppl money to tell you stuff and it helps you out then...

You don't think they discussed the inside of your house for a little bit and she went from there? Or somehow saw a pic of you two in your house beforehand?
Not at all. Like I said I was sitting there listening to the whole convo. She never asked my girl to describe anything. She asked if I had a tan couch with a chaise. I do. She said the cousin would always sit on that chaise when we played music which is often

The crazy thing is every time she came over my house in the physical she would always sit on that chaise
:mindblown:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
OP there’s this book you should read called Through The Gates of Death by Dion Fortune. It’s a deceptively short read but it’s very informative and mind-blowing in talking about the Hereafter and the journey and procession of both the Soul and the Spirit.

I’ll share some videos with you in here later that talks about Death and the Afterlife in relation to Black folks. For now tho, while it may seem crazy and incomprehensible, it’s really nothing to be afraid of. It’s also not uncommon for the Ascended (deceased) to get in contact with the ones they “left behind” even though they’re always there within you. I’ve had my late grandma and late auntie and a late close friend of mine from college try to get in contact with me through various means such as dreams, certain smells, certain taste reactions, random shyt like car tags, commercials, etc.
Good looks breh ima check it out. This is something I definitely wanna learn more about after last nite

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Burn it down :troll:

But nah real talk the house ain’t haunted. But definitely a couple spirits floating around

If the spirits are still floating around in your crib, it could be for a myriad reasons. The most common ones being that they’re not ready to move on and are still attached to something here in the Physical Realm OR they’re prolly folks you knew personally who were on some troll shyt when they were alive and are still on that type of time in the Afterlife OR they’re chillin for now until they're needed OR they could simply be visiting and checking in on y’all, most especially if you got kids since most children prior to the age of 7 are significantly more spiritually in tune than most adults….That’s one of the reason why they’re always randomly laughing at shyt even when there’s no one else around. Another major reason for them still being around your space is as the deceased cousin just told you, they haven’t even accepted the fact that they’re now dead.