The afterlife is some real shyt

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Salvation Through Faith:

Romans 6:23 (NIV) - “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 10:9-10 - 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Who is salvation for tho?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Two instances involving my Grandparents on my Mother side. My Grandmother died in the hospital, a few days before she died she kept telling my Mother there's a woman in the bathroom saying it's her time to go.

My Grandfather had the same exact experience, except my older brother and I were with him. He was bedridden. About 3 weeks before he died, for almost a week he would call out for us and kept saying there was a short guy on his bed or sometimes at the front door telling him it's time to go, my Grandfather even pointed towards the exact spot where the person was. We never saw anything but he insisted the short guy was there.
I had a similar experience when I used to work in a nursing home when I was in high school

I have actually posted about my experience multiple times. Here is one of them.

Post in thread 'What are some unexplainable things that you've seen?'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...le-things-that-youve-seen.107268/post-3955660

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Naahhhhhh there is no afterlife. At least not from a conscious standpoint. Even if ur spirit goes to heaven, or hell. Consciously, youll never know. You spend the same eternity in darkness as you did from the dawn of the existence of time. So in essence, ur same concious state right when u pass will be the same it was during the Dinosaurs, early homo saphian, and even middle ages....nothingness. Just think about it. Humans loathe for the afterlife to add more context to life and meaning. You wanna know what happens when you die, Nothing! Sorry. So make the most of your iota of time in this existence. :ufdup:

you sure about that?

reading this book on NDEs and the author did a meta-analysis on reported near-death experiences where people were pronounced clinically dead (no heartbeat or brainwave activity) yet the individuals reported they had lucid, conscious experiences. he documented the things people experienced during there NDEs and noticed commonalities...

iCbg8hX.jpg

Link to the study by Dr. Long: Near-Death Experiences Evidence for Their Reality

we'd have to reconcile how different people from different backgrounds, countries, languages, religious and non-religious affiliations, etc. report experiencing similar things...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This topic been on my mind recently cause last summer i had a health scare experience that made me feel like a demon was trying to yank my soul out of my body. Like most black folks who family come from the south i grew up in the church but barely go now and thats not because i have any ill will about it just not for me so im more spiritual in believing there is something out there more powerful than us that nobody can explain.

Anybody got more good links on the spiritual realm or reincarnation thats not some bs?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It’s real. I feel like everything plays a part in it.

Song get stuck in your head? It’ll be there afterlife.

I believe we live on in a dream state but it’ll be the new reality.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
you sure about that?

reading this book on NDEs and the author did a meta-analysis on reported near-death experiences where people were pronounced clinically dead (no heartbeat or brainwave activity) yet the individuals reported they had lucid, conscious experiences. he documented the things people experienced during there NDEs and noticed commonalities...

iCbg8hX.jpg

Link to the study by Dr. Long: Near-Death Experiences Evidence for Their Reality

we'd have to reconcile how different people from different backgrounds, countries, languages, religious and non-religious affiliations, etc. report experiencing similar things...
Dr. Bruce Greyson also reasearched a lot about NDEs and even created a scale that parses out differences between someone having an NDE vs someone taking psychedelics like DMT, LSD, oe Ketomine.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Naahhhhhh there is no afterlife. At least not from a conscious standpoint. Even if ur spirit goes to heaven, or hell. Consciously, youll never know. You spend the same eternity in darkness as you did from the dawn of the existence of time. So in essence, ur same concious state right when u pass will be the same it was during the Dinosaurs, early homo saphian, and even middle ages....nothingness. Just think about it. Humans loathe for the afterlife to add more context to life and meaning. You wanna know what happens when you die, Nothing! Sorry. So make the most of your iota of time in this existence. :ufdup:
I need you to learn what the word loathe means before you try to kick knowledge.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Intelligent babble.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That purgatory/hell/ heaven is real bro. That’s no lie.

My friend got shot out east and it was a chest shot. He died otw to hospital.

He said he had a vision and he was in hell’s waiting room.

And his dad was there and some of his opps and uncles. They told through this door is hell and they are waiting on him.

he said it was like a doctor waiting room. Said some satanic nurse told him where to wait. He said he didn’t want to be here.

His dad said this where you’re supposed to be. His dad said you will be back but today isn’t the time. That’s when he woke up and was going into the hospital.

He left the streets when he got discharged. And now he works a square job and is at church 4-5 times a week.

He didn’t even want street revenge on the dude who shot him.

:mjlol: