The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So humanity is out the window since it’s US backed? :mjlol:

I hope CIA pays you well because I refuse to believe you do this shilling for free
I don’t care. I told you guys many times over the years realpolitik on the global stage matters a lot more to me than some of these random emotional appeals you guys keep pulling out. There are other actors that are moving pieces just as much as we are.

Where was bin Laden again? Pakistan.

russia and Iran were training and housing al qaeda too.

this is the game.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's an l for the us because of how they protrayed the Taliban. The amount of American lives lost and money.

You hear the spin Doctors saying this is the new Taliban they are different when the new president was mullah Mohammad Omar deputy :mjlol:

It's the same ol' Taliban just without Al queda

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don’t care. I told you guys many times over the years realpolitik on the global stage matters a lot more to me than some of these random emotional appeals you guys keep pulling out. There are other actors that are moving pieces just as much as we are.

Where was bin Laden again? Pakistan.

russia and Iran were training and housing al qaeda too.

this is the game.
You don’t care but all day yesterday in this thread you said us okay with this don’t care about human rights. This should honestly be bannable worthy. You are arguing two different talking points every 24 hrs, it’s multiple ppl or you need to be checked in Arkham asylum for autism

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I believe the intelligence agencies and military decided to leave Afghanistan destabilized to have a terrorist state right on the border of Iran and near China that they both have to deal with. 3d chess.

:wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I dont wanna hear any crying when the war crimes start and the humanitarian bullshyt takes place.

You all wanted this.

this dude legit trolling in here :dwillhuh:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Most people are not going to care. The fact that these guys folded like a cheap suit the minute they lost American backing just underscores what a failure the last twenty years have been. The images will look terrible, the people who have been wrong about foreign policy the last 30 years (neoconservatives) will bytch about American prestige, and the average American will shrug. An Army high on hashish and focused on fukking little boys was never gonna make it. Sucks for our snitches and collaborators though, them nikkas should have been knew what time it was.
:yeshrug: