The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If y’all wanna learn why the military failed so bad, watch this documentary from 2012:whoo:

Cliffs

- bunch of fighters on heroin, weed
- reselling any resources US provides in the black market
- kidnapping, raping, killing little boys, any innocent they got personal issues with etc.

I didn’t realize how poorly ran this system was

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
L
USA just played China so hard :wow:

This is an American win.

The guy who will become president if someone we just let out of prison in 2018. In another word, that means it’s our guy that we installed at the top. That’s a win.

Additionally does anyone remember when people said Trump abandon the Kurds? Did you all forget already? Americans will care in less than 18 months

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yesterday

I dont wanna hear any crying when the war crimes start and the humanitarian bullshyt takes place.

You all wanted this.

Today

L

This is an American win.

The guy who will become president if someone we just let out of prison in 2018. In another word, that means it’s our guy that we installed at the top. That’s a win.

This account is really ran by multiple ppl, it is always self contradicting. The two ppl posting don’t believe in each other’s bs.

Another example is making a anti immigration thread today but called out Tucker Carlson yesterday for the same view points. This CIA agent hilarious

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yesterday

Today

This account is really ran by multiple ppl, it is always self contradicting. The two ppl posting don’t believe in each other’s bs.

Another example is making a anti immigration thread today but called out Tucker Carlson yesterday for the same view points. This CIA agent hilarious
I wasn’t against the pull out but once I saw the China angle my mood improved.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yesterday

Today

:russ:
basically its something like this..
HjRP2t.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
L

This is an American win.

Additionally does anyone remember when people said Trump abandon the Kurds? Did you all forget already? Americans will care in less than 18 months
Damn they let a house burn down to build a condo?