The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
I believe the intelligence agencies and military decided to leave Afghanistan destabilized to have a terrorist state right on the border of Iran and near China that they both have to deal with. 3d chess.

:wow:

One of the Chinese leaders already met the Taliban... I dont see how this could be any strategic move against Iran and China. Its a W for china, they have all the American army hardware etc to reverse-engineer

china_taliban.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It’s videos of nikkas falling off planes flying 10000 feet in the air and nikkas saying nobody will care :dead:

I really hope Biden has a better spin than what you nikkas are saying in here because if he don’t we gonna be looking at Tom Cotton or some shyt in ‘24
They will care then a mass shooting will happen and everyone will move on. They will care hard for these next 2 days

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s videos of nikkas falling off planes flying 10000 feet in the air and nikkas saying nobody will care :dead:

I really hope Biden has a better spin than what you nikkas are saying in here because if he don’t we gonna be looking at Tom Cotton or some shyt in ‘24
No one can say it’s not a bad look.

The idea this is a death knell for him vs the guy who got re-elected falsely getting us into two wars?

Trump would have won without the death of 100,000s of Americans and his general lack of attention.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps

Save it breh. Americans saw images of Iraqi prisoners stacked up like gay Jenga piles at Abu Ghraib, Bush lose re-election? Trump left the Kurds holding the bag against ISIS and the Turks, anyone bytch? The fact that it went to shyt so quickly actually validates the decision to leave.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They will care then a mass shooting will happen and everyone will move on. They will care hard for these next 2 days

Republicans don’t forget anything . They’ll make up bullshyt to get elected …this is just Taylor-made for them placed onto a platter . The fact that the hope is that people just forget just shows how big of a fukk up this is . There is no real spin .
No one can say it’s not a bad look.

The idea this is a death knell for him vs the guy who got re-elected falsely getting us into two wars?

Trump would have won without the death of 100,000s of Americans and his general lack of attention.

Afghanistan wasn’t widely seen as a lost cause when Bush was re-elected in ‘04Those nikkas really thought they still had a chance Z

And that’s kind of the point .Trump had all that bullshyt going on with him and STILL had a shot at winning .Republicans don’t need extra help . This is rocket fuel for them

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Republicans don’t forget anything . They’ll make up bullshyt to get elected …this is just Taylor-made for them placed onto a platter . The fact that the hope is that people just forget just shows how big of a fukk up this is . There is no real spin .

Afghanistan wasn’t widely seen as a lost cause when Bush was re-elected in ‘08. Those nikkas really thought they still had a chance Z

And that’s kind of the point .Trump had all that bullshyt going on with him and STILL had a shot at winning .Republicans don’t need extra help . This is rocket fuel for them
I just doubt it because ppl tend to move on very quickly. I can see the pullout by Biden being one of the main points by Republicans but since Americans didn’t die I don’t think it will catch on. Things only matter if Americans deaths are involved, that’s how it’s always been for ppl here.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I just doubt it because ppl tend to move on very quickly. I can see the pullout by Biden being one of the main points by Republicans but since Americans didn’t die I don’t think it will catch on. Things only matter if Americans deaths are involved, that’s how it’s always been for ppl here.
Fax. Plus, what are they gonna offer as an alternative course of action? Re-invasion? We would've handled the withdrawal better but don't look at all the covid deaths on our watch? Republicans can bash on the optics, but middle America is not gonna give a shyt if there are no dead Americans involved. Obama should've cut bait after Bin Laden's brains hit the floor of his Abbotobad compound. Mission creep is real.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Save it breh. Americans saw images of Iraqi prisoners stacked up like gay Jenga piles at Abu Ghraib, Bush lose re-election? Trump left the Kurds holding the bag against ISIS and the Turks, anyone bytch? The fact that it went to shyt so quickly actually validates the decision to leave.

No Bush didn’t lose . Bush was the son of a former President backed by one of the most powerful political machines ever assembled. Afghanistan wasn’t widely seen as a lost cause during his re-election. Did People fukk with the war ? No .

People did kill trump for leaving the Kurds like a hoe

The problem isn’t leaving,nobody cares about that everyone wanted out

its the way it has handled. There were 3000 troops in Afghanistan,there hasn’t been a American death in over a year …and you rush and leave Americans and thousands of Afghans that helped you behind while the entire country collapses in two days after having your ppl get on TV saying it’ll take months for that to happen ? …that is a horrible look. Ain’t no way to spin that shyt . That is why Biden ain’t said anything public since this has happened .

Get those ppl out first THEN pull the military out and this issue wouldn’t be the fire it is now

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We need Carrie Matheson to fix this shyt ASAP!
Muthafukkas out there hanging off planes!

On some Johnny Knoxville shyt!

:mjlol: