The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

mykey

Superstar
Daps
they're both shytting bricks right now.

China has seen increasing opposition from islamic groups due to their treatment of Uygur populations.

China about to get that heat the USA was getting in the 90s.
You've got to be kidding me.

China is an authoritarian state that has effectively crushed Uighur terrorism, just like Russia did in Chechnya. Scorched earth policy is quite effective against these vermin.

Meanwhile, America's Operation Cyclone is coming to bite back. Who the fcuk thought it was a good idea to arm, fund and train hardcore jihadists.

Foreign Policy clusterfukks 101.
68772733_a94c2aafa2_w.jpg

GAehtUD6RJjbSGBBwotabY2fpuUkftcDxU0bnSv57aA.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't fool me cac.
This dumb cac really made up a fake post to “expose” me :mjlol:
Alright you stupid cac, off to ignore you go. I deal with enough stupid cacs on a daily basis to have another one online.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah I agree with point 2 and think that is what will happen. The Taliban has no incentive to allow terrorism to grow in their country and every incentive to play it cool and be seen as a legitimate government.

yep taliban are not stupid, they know if any talk of terrorism breeding ground etc. that us would be dropping bombs or coming back in. As

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As far as Biden is concerned this isn’t a good look . You have reporters questioning why officials are shocked by this and asking if this could’ve been handled better. If MSNBC is talking like that you know what Fox and Republicans are going to do. You pull out and the entire country collapses in a week ? Nah man

Personally I think leaving like this when you have translators and other people that helped the USA for 20 years and are possibly looking at being stuck there is fukked up and is on him .

the scary thing is how bad us intelligence is in that area. They were saying that kabul would prob fall within 90 days just a few days ago.

:heh:

Taliban flag going to be flying on september 11th across afghanisan