☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
20 years of aggression, brutality, bombing innocent civilians, bombing hospitals, drone strikes, rape, kidnapping, torture, and wholesale corruption by the United States and the rest of the West came to an end today thank god almighty.
Do you know what the taliban was doing before 2001?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You know that was a statistical minority right?

don’t let your edgelord anti American shyt get ahead of how other people are dealing with this.

i missed you nap

of course children being molested are a statistical minority. It’s just ironic that your friend Bill Clinton was on Epstein island and your allies the northern alliance were buying and selling boys like corn. I wonder when your scandal is coming

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I was watching a vice documentary and they gave them antennas, satellites, and washing machines...which they then proceeded to take down and use for scrap metal. :francis:

They were also always high off black tar. :francis:

The police chief was fukking boys, and when confronted about it, he said "then who are we going to fukk ? grandmas?" I'm not making this up. That was the police CHIEF. Russia had already warned. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In his first remarks, Mr Ghani said in a Facebook post that he escaped Afghanistan to 'prevent a flood of bloodshed', claiming 'countless patriots would be martyred and the city of Kabul would be destroyed' if he had remained. He did not disclose details on his current location.

yeah right :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching a vice documentary and they gave them antennas, satellites, and washing machines...which they then proceeded to take down and use for scrap metal. :francis:

They were also always high off black tar. :francis:

The police chief was fukking boys, and when confronted about it, he said "then who are we going to fukk ? grandmas?" I'm not making this up. That was the police CHIEF. Russia had already warned. :francis:

I saw a YouTube thing about the taliban molesting boys, they had them dancing on tables and sh!t

:hhh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I saw a YouTube thing about the taliban molesting boys, they had them dancing on tables and sh!t

:hhh:
yea i saw that. shyt was disgusting. at that point , you just have to throw your hands up in the air, and bail out. there's no hope. they have to come along at their own speed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i missed you nap

of course children being molested are a statistical minority. It’s just ironic that your friend Bill Clinton was on Epstein island and your allies the northern alliance were buying and selling boys like corn. I wonder when your scandal is coming
Do you know what the Taliban was doing before 2001?