The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you are Biden do you send thousands of Troops back in to fight for nothing?

If he does send back in troops and they beat back the Taliban how long would they have to stay in order to train the Afghan Army to take over?

Another 3 or 4 years?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
We supposed to hold Bidem accountable for leaving? Bush has been out of office for a while now

if Biden was involved in anyway then yes :gucci:
I’m not saying he was but he was a politician so I’m sure he’s on record one way or the other. Majority of the people in power now were around when these decisions were made and a lot of this shyt had bipartisan support

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If you are Biden to you send thousands of Troops back in to fight for nothing?

If he does send back in troops and they beat back the Taliban how long would they have to stay in order to train the Afghan Army to take over?

Another 3 or 4 years?

Nothing short of evacuating all friendlies and completely leveling the whole country would work. Any remnants of the Taliban is too much to contend with. Its over

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
if Biden was involved in anyway then yes :gucci:
I’m not saying he was but he was a politician so I’m sure he’s on record one way or the other. Majority of the power in power now were around when these decisions were made and a lot of this shyt had bipartisan support

I credit him for leaving and can blame him from playing a role in getting into it in the first place because I thought it was all stupid from the get-go. I blame Bush and Cheney the most. Either way a pro war vote is not a needle mover otherwise Bernie would have beaten Hillary

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
237738106_3154427618126684_9069998657653389958_n.jpg

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was gonna happen regardless. Better to pull the band-aid off now instead of later in Biden's administration will help his reelection.

You dont want to go into 2024 with this looming.

Biden aint recovering from this, This shyt was a falling knife for the past 20 years and you Biden caught it.

He done.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
As far as Biden is concerned this isn’t a good look . You have reporters questioning why officials are shocked by this and asking if this could’ve been handled better. If MSNBC is talking like that you know what Fox and Republicans are going to do. You pull out and the entire country collapses in a week ? Nah man

Personally I think leaving like this when you have translators and other people that helped the USA for 20 years and are possibly looking at being stuck there is fukked up and is on him .

Last edited: