The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

Truth200

Banned
Daps
...but we are great right and when we do evil things it only cause we came into contact with cacs right?

...if you are saying the latter....are you saying our minds are that impressionable and weak? we cant make our own choices?

So defeatist and dangerous to think like that.

Cacs force us to make rap music glorifying killing each other that sounds cool.

Cacs are responsible for the Rwandan genocide which resulted in a million dead Africans in 3 months.

Cacs are responsible for the War in Darfur

Cacs are responsible for the Nigerian Civil War

Cacs are responsible for the slaughter in the Congo

Cacs are responsible for the Bloods and the Crips

Cacs are responsible for Bad Boy vs Death Row, Biggie and Tupacs deaths.

The list goes on and on.

When millions of cacs killed each other in WW2 who do they get to blame?

When Asians kill each other who do they blame?

When Guatemalans kill each other who do they get to blame?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not determined to be a victim of anything, I'm determined to be successful and I work towards that, I work with a Black owned production company surrounded by a lot of talented Black people, with all my talent and skill, I am still a victim of white supremacy, and I didn't opt to be a victim of it anymore than a victim of rape did.

Where does this wave of consciousness come from and why hasn't it washed over these educated Black people, are they determined to be victims?

It comes from the blacks that have sense and still has a connection to the masses. People like Tariq. Most black people like you said are living day to day trying to do their thing, but eventually someone or people with the right mind decide to take it to the next level. That wave has not come because black people have been sold the victim route, but its changing since whites are putting that hammer on that ass with the police thing. This has "waken" you up, to pay attention like you should've been. Now the energy is all over the place looking for the answer. The answer should be focusing on framing out their society and taking advantage of the money in your own community, but its on "white supremacy". Your in production, how did the "blackspoitation era" happen? wasn't it black people doing their own thing coming up? then you allow others to take advantage of your situation. At what point do blacks get there mind right to do whatever the hell is needed to fix there situation. Or do they "hands up don't shoot" and bow out to white supremacy?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Bruh, don't try that Nelly Fuller shyt on me. It will take the educated blacks to form organizations in there respective industries ACROSS AMERICA and take ownership of their communities. "The united black doctors of America", "the united construction industry of America", putting together stuff like that and trying to control the capital in the community. shyt like this is not the focus, the focus is "white supremacy", thats why the ones who are so called "awaken" think making movies like Dear White People is doing something, or "challenging white supremacy" aka fighting with non black peoples opinions and views on twitter. Begging whites that their lives matter. The perspective is ALL WRONG.

:lawd:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Bruh, don't try that Nelly Fuller shyt on me. It will take the educated blacks to form organizations in there respective industries ACROSS AMERICA and take ownership of their communities. "The united black doctors of America", "the united construction industry of America", putting together stuff like that and trying to control the capital in the community. shyt like this is not the focus, the focus is "white supremacy", thats why the ones who are so called "awaken" think making movies like Dear White People is doing something, or "challenging white supremacy" aka fighting with non black peoples opinions and views on twitter. Begging whites that their lives matter. The perspective is ALL WRONG.

Exactly. Awareness of white supremacy is necessary, but that does nothing for the real advancement of black people. All this shyt it just talking and lowkey crying for help.

"Bu bu but Supremacy, bu bu but why do white people do this and do that :mjcry:"

The more time we spend trying to appeal to the masses to "spread awareness" instead of closing the door, putting heads together and focusing on "us" with no distractions, the more time we'll spend getting nowhere, begging. There's no focus in these movements, buzzwords and hashtagging, it's weak and disgusting. Black people are better than this

The black expirience, or at least for Americans, is a war of attrition. We lose alot of people who no longer have the will to fight. OP sounds defeated

Last edited:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I honestly think those people on the whole "whites are inherently evil and subconsciously jealous whiles we are gods, great people, ect. (and things that aline w/ that rhetoric) are simply over compensating for our... "lack" of achievements the past 600 years....I also feel like they are rationalizing what has happened for it to make sense and are over compensating.
:camby:c00n.

:blessed:We are gods, we invented everything, and we will defeat the white devil with our MOTHER PLANE.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
What do we have now, is there not already a Black elite class in America?

Not to mention the black elite class in Africa. I've come to the realization that the vast majority of coli brehs don't really give a shyt about black people or black prosperity. These are uneducated, powerless men who fantasize incessantly about being "the man". In their dreams, they're the wolves of black wallstreet.

Topics like wealth redistribution, science education, healthy sexual and reproductive practices, i.e. things that might actually liberate black people, receive little to no attention on this board. It's just ignorant nikkas lamenting about cacs and fantasizing about power. And nikkas like myself, who get a kick out of it.

Daps
Agree to disagree.

Through, I do agree with the train of thought of investing, buying and supporting black owned business, purchasing property to curate generational wealth, put more emphasis in attended and working via town hall meetings etc. would mostly be beneficial.

It's the pseudo-science, homophobia, indoctrination of patriarchy being a necessity, mud slinging (c00n/bedwench nonsense), frantic paranoia about interracial relationships and any other recycled conspiracy theory aspect that can :camby:
how dare you!:wtb:

that is what the coli is all about!:smugfavre:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Tell us more about the corruption going on in the Nigerian government.

:lupe:

Would there even be a Nigeria to have a corrupt government in had white people not created a Nigeria in the first place?

:lupe:

Cacs thought they were slick when they created Nigeria. :mjcry: