The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
White supremacy is you guys crying about being held back and doing jackshyt about it. What would you do if you weren't being held back by the evil forces?>

You got your own spin on white supremacy. Imo, it has more to do with violence and oppression than it does with some people holding you back. You see these cops shooting black children, it's not about someone holding you back imo, it's about a group of people waging war against blacks. You can still do progressive things in a warzone, but nikkas shouldn't be raising kid and trying to build in a warzone---pretending it don't exists until they come knock down everything you built (again).

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got your own spin on white supremacy. Imo, it has more to do with violence and oppression than it does with some people holding you back. You see these cops shooting black children, it's not about someone holding you back imo, it's about a group of people waging war against blacks. You can still do progressive things in a warzone, but nikkas shouldn't be raising kid and trying to build in a warzone---pretending it don't exists until they come knock down everything you built (again).
I don't see anyone shooting anyone. I don't put myself in those situations. But please stop pretending the cops are creating these "warzones". Cops are usually only active in areas that are already "warzones" due to black on black foolishness. But none of you want to address that problem.

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps
- Whites aren't particularly evil they just saw an opportunity and exploited it.

So black folks don't deserve justice nor the right to live in the face of more powerful people just because they want it.

Although I agree with a few points these ones quoted above are just :wtf::wtf::wtf:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don't see anyone shooting anyone. I don't put myself in those situations. But please stop pretending the cops are creating these "warzones". Cops are usually only active in areas that are already "warzones" due to black on black foolishness. But none of you want to address that problem.

You don't see anyone shooting anyone? :wtb: This warzone has been around for a long, long time. So you're going to ignore everything that cacs have ever done and blame black on black crime for everything that has, and continues, to happened to black people:ld:? Safe and simple response, they gonna love you for that. You might be on CNN by the end of the week, if you keep this up.

What about addressing white on white crime tho-- what's your thoughts on that?:feedme:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
You don't see anyone shooting anyone? :wtb: This warzone has been around for a long, long time. So you're going to ignore everything that cacs have ever done and blame black on black crime for everything that has, and continues, to happened to black people:ld:? Safe and simple response, they gonna love you for that. You might be on CNN by the end of the week, if you keep this up.

What about addressing white on white crime tho-- what's your thoughts on that?:feedme:

He's a troll breh.

bright black

All Star
Daps
ive seen this soft defense of white supremacy before...the let's not even try to get rid of white supremacy/white people have a right to be racist position...but this is the first time i seen someone say black folks should reverse engineer white supremacy and try to make it work for black people...it is bizarre...white supremacy conditions all people to violate black kind...how can black folks thrive when white supremacy continue to teach everyone to try to fukk over black folks in some type of way...white supremacy started with the african was sub human and the african is the most human of all men...white supremacy always was and always will be pure bullshyt...

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't see anyone shooting anyone. I no longer associate with hoodlums. Black on black crime is the major issue in black community. Slavery has shyt to do with it. We hang or hats on Black Wall Street etc., but those people were closer to slavery than anyone of you have ever been and they succeeded, how come? The poor people of today have subsidized housing and refuse to take care of it, how come? You're selling drugs because you have no alternatives, but you worried about whose block is getting the most money, who fukking the most hoes. Who can buy the bar. How does that benefit your family? White people aren't killing each other at an alarming rate. But even still you have whites blaming affirmative action and shyt for them being "poor". It's a piss poor copout just like blacks and that "systematic racism" crap.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive seen this soft defense of white supremacy before...the let's not even try to get rid of white supremacy/white people have a right to be racist position...but this is the first time i seen someone say black folks should reverse engineer white supremacy and try to make it work for black people...it is bizarre...white supremacy conditions all people to violate black kind...how can black folks thrive when white supremacy continue to teach everyone to try to fukk over black folks in some type of way...white supremacy started with the african was sub human and the african is the most human of all men...white supremacy always was and always will be pure bullshyt...
First of all you can't be fukked over unless you're willing to get fukked. Again I ask how is it possible for all the coli members to be thriving and come from thriving families, but white supremacy is dikking all negroes over. Thecoli is lying about being negroes or lying about doing good or lying about being dikked over. Which makes everything they say bullshyt.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Although I agree with a few points these ones quoted above are just :wtf::wtf::wtf:

You get justice because you are in the right. If you really want it devise a way to take it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No black hiring power and lack of black unity at the higher income brackets partly because of lack of ability to hire other blacks with impunity.
There needs to be a few black people at the top of the food chain before they can start throwing those ladders down.

Our poor and dumb percentage wise make up a larger percentage of our race than other races. And our poor and uneducated have a high relevance in our culture compared to other groups. I posted on here about the Black suburb of Mo City problem that the poor hood kids have a crazy amount of influence over the suburban black kids which leads to black kids that have a lawyer and doctor as their parents getting into all types of bullshyt, and regressing socially/economically instead of progressing.

Also, egalitarianism runs deep in the black collective conscious, wealthy blacks spend more time and thought embracing and looking out for our poor and uneducated than other groups, and we don't shame people into trying to get out of poverty or getting an education.

These suburban black kids wanna fit in so bad :smh:

These kids have lawers for parents and they're scoring in the bottom half on standardized tests