The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
this dude just asked what i'm mixed with and wonders why there is no community,get your racist thoughts together

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump

Forgot if I posted in this thread or not
But the op does have some valid points

This system whether you call it white supremacy or anglo american euro power structure truthfully only benefits a few elites with some residual benefits to those with enough work ethic and connections

Meanwhile the proletariat (aka the common man) are too busy bickering amongst themselves

Can't say I agree with everything op said though...

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Of course, genociding your own people is counterproductive. That's like punching yourself out 20 times and trying to glean benefit from it. More people equals more power, generally. You morons who want to kill unsatisfactory blacks sound like Margaret Sanger, who was a white supremacist.

Be honest. Most nigggas are useless.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bump

Forgot if I posted in this thread or not
But the op does have some valid points

This system whether you call it white supremacy or anglo american euro power structure truthfully only benefits a few elites with some residual benefits to those with enough work ethic and connections

Meanwhile the proletariat (aka the common man) are too busy bickering amongst themselves

Can't say I agree with everything op said though...

:camby: no he doesn't

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The :mjpls: esque thread he recently made instantly brought back memories of this joint ... son is a repeat offender :mjpls:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
So I started listening to Neely Fuller rebroadcast on Youtube.
I also read the works of People like Claude Anderson and Chancellor Williams as well as a few other notables.

After all the dialogue and talk, suggestions and plans how end our oppression I realize its all basically a waste time. People like Neely Fuller repeats themselves over and over and Claude Anderson is excellent but easy for people to ignore.

So I have come to these realities:

-There no collective "Black community " with one agenda and purpose. And I seriously doubt if there ever realistically will be one. I doubt you will get millions of Blacks to agree on anything other that for the most part are situations is generally fukk up.

-"African-Americans" are just Americans that come from a low station in life. We here came as slaves, the lowest possible position. And how you start is usually how you finish.

- Whites aren't particularly evil they just saw an opportunity and exploited it.

Most people groups and individuals suffer from forms of greed and narcissism and exploit people when given the opportunity. Whites are no exception people. Nor are Blacks.

- No one will end "White Supremacy" Like everything else the benefits a few while hurting most it will eventually fall on its face. Its inevitable. Just probably not in our life time.

- All these books, talk show programs podcasts and documentaries on racism and examining "White Supremacy" are a waste of time. They just angry for the sake of being angry.

-Most people look down on blacks because they can and its convenient. Its not any deeper than that. They aren't jealously and don't generally see nothing sexy about us.

The one Thing I may add is they fear if were to "wake up" you would do at least half the things to them that they were able to do to you.

- So called "c00ning" is just a survival mechanism. Most people want to play with the winners and not sulk with the losers.

The same things with self hate. Who wants to be associated with the permanent underdog?

- Only thing that would Change things is if a handful of amoral ,highly intelligent, crafty and sometimes downright evil Blacks got together and sat at the table and put together a selfish agenda that would make life better for themselves but help black people residually.

So if it meant sacrificing 75% of Black folk to make life MUCH better for themselves and 25% of Black folks then that is what they would do.

- While I believe in higher power(s) don't believe justice to more than an abstract concept in our physical universe.

So black folks don't deserve justice nor the right to live in the face of more powerful people just because they want it.

In other words, If you want something plan, scheme manipulate and take it in blood if necessary. Preferably with a borrowed knife.

These are just the thoughts of a low down long shoe.

Sometimes Chili, but never Silly.

Rock On....

How can I become successful? I'm 30 and unemployed/broke/60,000 in student loan debt with a two year degree in Business Management.