The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I hate when people say shyt like this. As if a screenshot of a post-it note stuck to black skin wouldn't be proof enough,....fukkin CAC

Look at some of my pass post. After that if you still think I'm white then whatever. I don't know what to say to you.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
@ the first three bolded i agree.....

I honestly think those people on the whole "whites are inherently evil and subconsciously jealous whiles we are gods, great people, ect. (and things that aline w/ that rhetoric) are simply over compensating for our... "lack" of achievements the past 600 years....I also feel like they are rationalizing what has happened for it to make sense and are over compensating.

Yes, they were the most violent in recent history because they had power....There is no difference in my eyes between a man who steals a dollar and someone stealing a million.....only difference was one was in a better situation than the other. I don't believe in inherent differences, that simple.

:patrice:

Us? You white, breh?

Italian so yeah cac

:patrice:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black people are victims of white supremacy, that's a fact, Tariq isn't suggesting that people take comfort and do nothing about it, he preaches Black economic empowerment not "feel sorry because you're a victim", whites are dominant over all non whites in this system this doesn't mean that Black people are incapable of success, nor does Tariq suggest that at all. The purpose of the episode about the name calling that whites and others did after the fight was to demonstrate to confused Black people that this is who these people truly are and what they think of you, it's a teachable moment, it wasn't about "poor us, people call us names", but rather, stop dealing with these people and support your own.

If white supremacy didn't exist or was insignificant, people wouldn't be discussing it.

Black people discuss "white supremacy" what non blacks discuss that or even care? They just do what they have to do, the focus is not on whites at all. Ive watched his shows, black economic empowerment is not the highlight. Its the answer he gives, but he's not really doing the framework. This "white supremacy" thing basically manifests as black people arguing with non blacks about their opinion and shyt completely missing the target and not creating the mindset they need. The focus should be rebuilding and framing out our society, like I said the whole black people supporting each other can be a part of it, not white supremacy or any victim shyt at all. Im a man what I look like running around saying IM A VICTIM OF WHITE SUPREMACY!!! :to:. It starts with our educated and the ones who want to rise up like I said

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Black people discuss "white supremacy" what non blacks discuss that or even care? They just do what they have to do, the focus is not on whites at all. Ive watched his shows, black economic empowerment is not the highlight. Its the answer he gives, but he's not really doing the framework. This "white supremacy" thing basically manifests as black people arguing with non blacks about their opinion and shyt completely missing the target and not creating the mindset they need. The focus should be rebuilding and framing out our society, like I said the whole black people supporting each other can be a part of it, not white supremacy or any victim shyt at all. Im a man what I look like running around saying IM A VICTIM OF WHITE SUPREMACY!!! :to:. It starts with our educated and the ones who want to rise up like I said

Keep preaching this gospel of intellectualism....
yqAO9EW.png

I would rep you twice today if i could.....
full

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Hahaha haha haha. You have to be white saying some shyt like this.

The thing is you miss all the other game I dropped in the OP. Thats the problem. Niigga is petty like bytches.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yes, they were the most violent in recent history because they had power....There is no difference in my eyes between a man who steals a dollar and someone stealing a million.....only difference was one was in a better situation than the other. I don't believe in inherent differences, that simple..

There is a huge difference between the 2:what:. Just like there's a big difference between someone who steals a TV from your house and someone who steals everything from inside your house. Some cacs like to use this as a simplistic coping mechanism-- As if bombing and killing 2,000 women and children in 2 days is the same as 30 people getting killed in the hood over the weekend, because both are cases of mass murders. :rudy:. Cacs know there's a clear difference between a $100 and $20, but when it comes to historical crimes, every crime is suddenly almost equal to each other.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

If white supremacy didn't exist, it wouldn't be a topic of discussion, once again, acknowledging White Supremacy doesn't mean that a person can't succeed, it's just acknowledging the reality of the world we live in, we can still rebuild and reframe our society, start businesses form partnerships or whatever else is necessary.

There are countless Black people around the world who are very educated, what is stopping them from "rising up" to the top of the "food chain"?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Thats why i always say stop giving af about the "black american community / all blacks " and just focus on the community your living in and that only. Smaller goals are more easily attainable.

This This This.

Exactly.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Another typical thread :comeon:
I will say this as a blk man. If you can "reach one teach one" do that. If nikkaz n thots wanna kill n abort like white supremacy intends let em. You may not become Jay-Z financially but if you make it out the hood, grab the people who wanna advance.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If white supremacy didn't exist, it wouldn't be a topic of discussion, once again, acknowledging White Supremacy doesn't mean that a person can't succeed, it's just acknowledging the reality of the world we live in, we can still rebuild and reframe our society, start businesses form partnerships or whatever else is necessary.

There are countless Black people around the world who are very educated, what is stopping them from "rising up" to the top of the "food chain"?

There simply hasn't been a wave of conscience-ness with this mindset with a determination to get it down at all means necessary. Why are you determined to be a victim? Since you listen to Tariq he himself has said its tough being successful and ISOLATED, this is why the movement should be with educated and those who want to rise up and creating groups of these people and networks to control black dollars. Thus there is no 1 person doing anything. You have a very defeated mentality.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
There is a huge difference between the 2:what:. Just like there's a big difference between someone who steals a TV from your house and someone who steals everything from inside your house. Some cacs like to use this as a simplistic coping mechanism-- As if bombing and killing 2,000 women and children in 2 days is the same as 30 people getting killed in the hood over the weekend, because both are cases of mass murders. :rudy:. Cacs know there's a clear difference between a $100 and $20, but when it comes to historical crimes, every crime is suddenly almost equal to each other.

I mis spoke but you are taking what i said out of context...

Yes one is obviously affecting more people so it's "worse"...but im saying they are noth EVIL acts....

...and im saying this to the "cacs are inherently evil, we are harmless and inherently good" rhetoric group.

Blacks have not committed horrible attrocites recently (compared to whites) because we are not in positions to do so...

Look at the corrupting goin on in the Nigerian government....The gov. is stealing millions while some are in poverty...

...but we are great right and when we do evil things it only cause we came into contact with cacs right?

...if you are saying the latter....are you saying our minds are that impressionable and weak? we cant make our own choices?

My comparrision was towards that crowd...and it holds true in the sense that stealing is wrong, and the amount stolen changes given the situation, but it's still stealing.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There simply hasn't been a wave of conscience-ness with this mindset with a determination to get it down at all means necessary. Why are you determined to be a victim? Since you listen to Tariq he himself has said its tough being successful and ISOLATED, this is why the movement should be with educated and those who want to rise up and creating groups of these people and networks to control black dollars. Thus there is no 1 person doing anything. You have a very defeated mentality.

I'm not determined to be a victim of anything, I'm determined to be successful and I work towards that, I work with a Black owned production company surrounded by a lot of talented Black people, with all my talent and skill, I am still a victim of white supremacy, and I didn't opt to be a victim of it anymore than a victim of rape did.

Where does this wave of consciousness come from and why hasn't it washed over these educated Black people, are they determined to be victims?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I mis spoke but you are taking what i said out of context...

Yes one is obviously affecting more people so it's "worse"...but im saying they are noth EVIL acts....

...and im saying this to the "cacs are inherently evil, we are harmless and inherently good" rhetoric group.

Blacks have not committed horrible attrocites recently (compared to whites) because we are not in positions to do so...

Look at the corrupting goin on in the Nigerian government....The gov. is stealing millions while some are in poverty...

...but we are great right and when we do evil things it only cause we came into contact with cacs right?

...if you are saying the latter....are you saying our minds are that impressionable and weak? we cant make our own choices?

My comparrision was towards that crowd...and it holds true in the sense that stealing is wrong, and the amount stolen changes given the situation, but it's still stealing.

Tell us more about the corruption going on in the Nigerian government.

:lupe:

Would there even be a Nigeria to have a corrupt government in had white people not created a Nigeria in the first place?

:lupe: