The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

Truth200

Banned
Daps
No black hiring power and lack of black unity at the higher income brackets partly because of lack of ability to hire other blacks with impunity.
Their needs to be a few black people at the top of the food chain before they can start throwing those ladders down.

Our poor and dumb percentage wise make up a larger percentage of our race than other races. And our poor and uneducated have a high relevance in our culture compared to other groups. I posted on here about the Black suburb of Mo City problem that the poor hood kids have a crazy amount of influence over the suburban black kids which leads to black kids that have a lawyer and doctor as their parents getting into all types of bullshyt, and regressing socially/economically instead of progressing.

Also, egalitarianism runs deep in the black collective conscious, wealthy blacks spend more time and thought embracing and looking out for our poor and uneducated than other groups, and we don't shame people into trying to get out of poverty or getting an education.

This man gets it, the world needs more people with a mind like you have.

Great post without the typical 'bu bu but we can't rise up cacs are so powerful bullshyt"

Hold this positive rep...:salute:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'm not suggesting that Blacks in America don't have problems, I agree, we do, what can Black people do that they haven't been doing to increase Black hiring power and "Black unity?"

So you really gonna act like you don't know when you talk about it all the time?

The culture and mindset needs to change and it will change no matter if we live to see it or not.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
@ the first three bolded i agree.....

I honestly think those people on the whole "whites are inherently evil and subconsciously jealous whiles we are gods, great people, ect. (and things that aline w/ that rhetoric) are simply over compensating for our... "lack" of achievements the past 600 years....I also feel like they are rationalizing what has happened for it to make sense and are over compensating.

@ the 4th bolded and just overall idea of this post....Ima let you hear i quote that kinda shook me.

" Everybody is a sell out....The only ones to deny that simply don't have an offer on the table. For example, You can hate america, the government, what America stands for, and everything it dose. However, once that same government offers you a million a year salary with premium benefits and vacation time....your mind will get to thinking. It might not be immediately, but it'll wait. It can wait a couple years till you're older....maybe your original plan didnt work out, you have a wedding to pay for and some kids that need support.....it'll wait, and it'll be there. At that point your mind starts to rationalize, you start thinking "oh it's not that bad...let me look at the positives!!". An who knows, maybe you don't budge....but when your 1 in 1000 you don't even fukking matter anyway."

Another man that gets it....

Hold this positive rep...:salute:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Bruh, don't try that Nelly Fuller shyt on me. It will take the educated blacks to form organizations in there respective industries ACROSS AMERICA and take ownership of their communities. "The united black doctors of America", "the united construction industry of America", putting together stuff like that and trying to control the capital in the community. shyt like this is not the focus, the focus is "white supremacy", thats why the ones who are so called "awaken" think making movies like Dear White People is doing something, or "challenging white supremacy" aka fighting with non black peoples opinions and views on twitter. Begging whites that their lives matter. The perspective is ALL WRONG.

Another intellectual mind that's not out here falling for the inferiority complex Tariq is literally selling.

Another positive rep.....:salute:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Another intellectual mind that's not out here falling for the inferiority complex Tariq is literally selling.

Another positive rep.....:salute:

What exactly is Tariq selling that you'd consider to be an inferiority complex? He sells clothing and DVD's about African and American history, he gives lectures and encourages Black people to start their own businesses so they don't have to rely on white people?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So black folks don't deserve justice nor the right to live in the face of more powerful people just because they want it.
kanyeblink.gif

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What exactly is Tariq selling that you'd consider to be an inferiority complex? He sells clothing and DVD's about African and American history, he gives lectures and encourages Black people to start their own businesses so they don't have to rely on white people?

That last show he did was the perfect example. 2HRS of whining about the petty name calling the asians and hispanics were doing after the waywether fight. I could honestly give a shyt what they say, they're insults, you can get dragged in and insult back or not give a fukk. That is not fukking up black people in the least bit, but he's selling it like "look the asians and hispanics don't like you!!!! everybody hates you!!! your on your own" no shyt, every group looks out for their interests, thats why fighting white supremacy = winning loves of all non blacks. You think asians or hispanic generally give a fukk or are thinking about blacks? This is why its so easy to charge you with "reverse-racism" because if petty shyt like this is what constitutes racism then blacks are VERY RACIST, because they too do this name calling and I think are more witty and better at it :russ:. He's selling that blacks are these victims, everyone is dominant over you and you are a victim of everyone. That is inferiority complex.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Yea, he knows exactly what he's doing making money living good off the same system he hates.

Is this song comedy do you hear these lyrics....
full

Send Tariq $50 so he can spend it on a diamond watch and tell you how superior cacs are....
tRExzVD.png

MV5BMTUxMDE2NTE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwOTgzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

slider-1.jpg

l_208fa970997425d9a3b21acaac72359e.jpg

176694.png

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What exactly is Tariq selling that you'd consider to be an inferiority complex? He sells clothing and DVD's about African and American history, he gives lectures and encourages Black people to start their own businesses so they don't have to rely on white 0vc Cass bomb
people?

I don't knock the hustle but folks are getting a little carried away this white supremacy rhetoric.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That last show he did was the perfect example. 2HRS of whining about the petty name calling the asians and hispanics were doing after the waywether fight. I could honestly give a shyt what they say, they're insults, you can get dragged in and insult back or not give a fukk. That is not fukking up black people in the least bit, but he's selling it like "look the asians and hispanics don't like you!!!! everybody hates you!!! your on your own" no shyt, every group looks out for their interests, thats why fighting white supremacy = winning loves of all non blacks. You think asians or hispanic generally give a fukk or are thinking about blacks? This is why its so easy to charge you with "reverse-racism" because if petty shyt like this is what constitutes racism then blacks are VERY RACIST, because they too do this name calling and I think are more witty and better at it :russ:. He's selling that blacks are these victims, everyone is dominant over you and you are a victim of everyone. That is inferiority complex.

All Facts....
Qgt9fe6.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Black people are victims of white supremacy, that's a fact, Tariq isn't suggesting that people take comfort and do nothing about it, he preaches Black economic empowerment not "feel sorry because you're a victim", whites are dominant over all non whites in this system this doesn't mean that Black people are incapable of success, nor does Tariq suggest that at all. The purpose of the episode about the name calling that whites and others did after the fight was to demonstrate to confused Black people that this is who these people truly are and what they think of you, it's a teachable moment, it wasn't about "poor us, people call us names", but rather, stop dealing with these people and support your own.

I don't knock the hustle but folks are getting a little carried away this white supremacy rhetoric.

If white supremacy didn't exist or was insignificant, people wouldn't be discussing it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I hate when people say shyt like this. As if a screenshot of a post-it note stuck to black skin wouldn't be proof enough,....fukkin CAC

It's always some sort of excuse, any reason not to provide proof.