that soprano's ending ?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:shaq2:
On December 16, 1985, both Castellano and Bilotti were murdered. That evening, Bilotti drove Castellano to the prearranged meeting at the Sparks Steak House in Midtown Manhattan. A hit team, all wearing white trench coats and black Russian Ushanka hats, was waiting near the restaurant entrance. The hit team included Gambino mobsters Vincent Artuso, Salvatore Scala, Edward Lino, and John Carneglia. Positioned down the street were backup shooters Dominick Pizzonia, Angelo Ruggiero and Anthony Rampino. [31] Gotti and Gravano observed the scene from a car across the street.[32]

As Castellano was exiting the car at the front of the restaurant, the gunmen ran up and shot him several times. They then shot Bilotti as he exited from the driver's door. Before leaving the murder scene, Gotti and Gravano drove over to view the bodies

it is obvious you only know about the mob from movies.

son, do you get that PUBLIC shyt ruined the mob??
whats so hard to get?
IM TELLING YOU THAT IF shyt STAYED QUIET IN THE 70's AND 80's, THE FAMILIES WOULD STILL BE AROUND TODAY.

all of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU know the mob from the fukkin movies and articles.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
whats so hard to get?
IM TELLING YOU THAT IF shyt STAYED QUIET IN THE 70's AND 80's, THE FAMILIES WOULD STILL BE AROUND TODAY.

stfu u dumb bytch u dont know any real mobsters u loser c*nt.

aRoMaN21

Daps
i thought this place wasnt like sohh and you guys were gonna respect females and debate like MEN..not p*ssyclots.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
whats so hard to get?

no if when i quoted you.

aRoMaN21

Daps
no if when i quoted you.

all im saying is dummies for hire make hits in public in front of a diner full of people in 2006, especially if its the head of the family and the children are there.
but its a tv show...not real life.
the creator said hes dead?? i read different.
i guess hes dead.
the ending was garbage then.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
all im saying is dummies for hire make hits in public in front of a diner full of people in 2006, especially if its the head of the family and the children are there.
but its a tv show...not real life.
the creator said hes dead?? i read different.
i guess hes dead.
the ending was garbage then.

So ur an Italian lady from NY? Pics? :scheme: :laugh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
no way tony was killed in that diner. because the killer would have to get by meadow bc she was coming in the door

I didn't know Meadow Soprano was built like a MMA fighter. That would be the only way the shooter wouldn't have easily passed her by.

aRoMaN21

Daps
I didn't know Meadow Soprano was built like a MMA fighter. That would be the only way the shooter wouldn't have easily passed her by.

:childplease:
why do you think im dumb?
i was implying she would see the killer's face. read my post again.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always been in the "Tony's dead" camp but my bro insists that he's not. Pisses me off. I need closure. lol.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've always been in the "Tony's dead" camp but my bro insists that he's not. Pisses me off. I need closure. lol.
He's not dead, the creaters just didnt know wtf they were doing. You can tell with the whole sixth season and how shytty it was that they had no idea what to do.

"artistic flexibility" is their excuse for the shytty ending.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

There was nothing obvious about the last scene man. A lot is left up to interpretation. Im aware that most fans think that Tony gets killed and I understand the arguments, but it certainly isn't definitive. Personally, I didn't really care for the ending. If I he got killed then we should have saw that. I mean was it just him? Did Carmella and the son get it too? What happened to Meadow? Too many unanswered questions.