that soprano's ending ?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
If you watched every season of Sopranos you would know that Tony always had beef wit the old school gangsters. From Uncle Junior to Richie Aprile to Phil Letardo...the list goes on.

profound

technique
Daps
^feech, etc

phil was all hung up on corny ritualistic code for the sake of code bullshyt.

it was a code tho :manny:

i think it was just more faq promoting thru tv, look how many episodes the vito bs dragged across. ''its 2006, theres pillow biters in the special forces'' :rudy:

scust at the writers forcing tony to ''get with the times''.

maybe i'm forgetting something, but why was it that they only dealt with lupertazzis in bk and not other NY families?

i dont know but between the soprano kids and melfi, they didnt leave much room for business.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
If you watched every season of Sopranos you would know that Tony always had beef wit the old school gangsters. From Uncle Junior to Richie Aprile to Phil Letardo...the list goes on.

They had beef with him...they all still saw him as Johnny's son

He tried to welcome Richie and Feech back with open arms...he even cried after he had to sent Feech back in...he had respect for them but it wasn't mutual

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
:laugh: and that one time he was like ''dont tell me what to do jimmy''. i think jimmy was harris's friends ny informant cuz it could only be him or butch. phil and johnny sac was the hardest tho.

what do u think about tony accepting fakkits?

He's a 2000s boss. He know that type of shyt is out there and if a dude's earning and being lowkey about it who cares...but the pressure was too strong and nobody was going to work with him.

If say Tony himself was doing collections by chance and ran into Vito in the club I think he would've been like :gladbron::scusthov:

But he wouldn't have wacked him or even told anyone besides maybe Sil or Chris cause he made too much money and honestly he didn't seem to care...as long as he wouldn't bring that shyt around him. He probably would threatened him and told him to keep that shyt lowkey but he wouldn't have wacked him unless he felt like he couldn't ride out the acrimony of keeping him around

I'd say all in all he was a fair boss. Intelligent, tough, his underlings respected him, the only people that tried to take his seat did so out of jealousy and thirst, not because they really thought he was a bad leader.

His major issue though was his decision making. It seemed like he was either too impulsive or dragging his feet in the exact inopportune moments. That and he was too nepotistic...he had to see Chris was incapable of being a boss even past the addiction thing....but for whatever reason he didn't seem to care if it kept him out of the can.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
maybe i'm forgetting something, but why was it that they only dealt with lupertazzis in bk and not other NY families?

They were a small crew and they were based off the DeCalvantes who only did business with one family IIRC. They didn't have enough money and manpower to be acting like the 6th family

What I didn't get is how you just never ever heard about the other families...they were just anonymous faces at the dinners, and finally some guy in the last episode pops up negotiating treaties :upsetfavre:

I wish that rumor was true though that that part was gonna be played by Pesci...would've been ill just for one scene

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
^feech, etc

it was a code tho :manny:

i think it was just more faq promoting thru tv, look how many episodes the vito bs dragged across. ''its 2006, theres pillow biters in the special forces'' :rudy:

scust at the writers forcing tony to ''get with the times''.

i dont know but between the soprano kids and melfi, they didnt leave much room for business.
lol@the writers forcing tony to do anything. that's the mark of good writing, when people (you) believe that a character is a real entity that acts according to his own free will :laugh:

Some time after the Weiss murder, Palermo was appointed caporegime and given his own crew of soldiers. When Riggi was sent to prison in 1989, he appointed John "Johnny Boy" D'Amato as his acting boss. However, in 1992 D'Amato's disgruntled girlfriend alleged that he was bisexual, and that D'Amato would take her to so-called "swingers" parties and engage in homosexual activity with other men. To avoid embarrassment to the DeCavalcante family, especially among the New York crime families, Riggi ordered Palermo and Anthony Capo to murder D'Amato. It was decided that he was an embarrassment to the family and therefore he had to go to make sure nobody from the New York families found out. In early 1992, D'Amato disappeared and his body was never found; it was rumored that D'Amato was shot and killed in his car.

Following D'Amato's disappearance, Giacomo "Jake" Amari became the new acting boss for Riggi. He ran the family until his death from cancer in 1997.
Vincent Palermo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Vito said he took that idea to Chase himself. I guess he was just tired of being the fat guy :heh:

SMH somebody on Worldstar recently got him to do a cameo in their video...I'm like you really went and got the gay one

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's pretty much well appected, and took a while for me to admit that Tony most likey got clipped in the last episode, but If he did get killed who done it, and what were their motivations , what yall think??

1).Butchie(showed obvious disdain for Tony throughout the final season)

2).Paulie(Being superstitious about Tony's under bosses dying untimely, he did the thing that would stop him from being under boss he clipped Tony, who harbored distrust and wanted to kill Paulie for, Snitching to NY about Jenny Sac.:heh:

The other scenario is Tony surviving but being arrested, the feds were clearly prepping to pop Tony any minute, maybe the fade to black was symbolic signifying Tony's end of his reign at the top, he got arrested. Most of his peers got killed, he unfortunately got arrested

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The way Phil got murked had me like :damn:
Thats why I think Tony got whacked...

The way Phil got whacked in front of his wife,grandkids..then had his head crushed:mjgrin:

Even if New York gave the go ahead..that still had to leave a bad taste in their mouth and wanted to payback Tony and whack him in front of his family.

And the whole "You don't hear it coming" convo with Bobby leads me to believe Tony got whacked..

David Chase trolling the audience with Don't stop Believing :russ:

People don't wanna believe he is dead but Chase was throwing in hints all season.