that soprano's ending ?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
i think its actually a safe ending and they they can easily continue the series or make a movie.

yeah there is bobby flashback but tony can magically survive, he knows about it beforehand and in the toilet he has his own people. Another coma, not a big deal. :wtf:

a nikka in the toilet can also miss or some shyt like that. :dwillhuh:

but if there is no movie then tony is dead. :sadcam:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
:comeon:
It wasn't artsy...

to be fair it was a bit, or could defo be seen that way...

the whole looking at tonys face, then looking thru his eyes for the final,
was maybe kinda kubrick style, im no expert tho, but as there are hundreds of pop-culture references throughout the series, both chris and tony loving "movies", peeps (including myself) missed alot of subtle things.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think its actually a safe ending and they they can easily continue the series or make a movie.

yeah there is bobby flashback but tony can magically survive, he knows about it beforehand and in the toilet he has his own people. Another coma, not a big deal. :wtf:

a nikka in the toilet can also miss or some shyt like that. :dwillhuh:

but if there is no movie then tony is dead. :sadcam:

:rudy::rudy::shaq2::sitdown:

Daps
:comeon:
It wasn't artsy...if you watch the last two episodes again it's obvious Tony gets whacked. After Bobby gets killed Tony has a flashback about him and Bobby talking about death. Bobby says it all probably fades to black.

I know he's dead, but what you described is, well, artsy.

Dude left that seed of doubt there on purpose, he could've had the screen cut to the sound of a gun shot..it's not like he was sniped.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i know :noah:

but he already did it once :noah:

after getting shot by a scared delusional old man, not a professional hitman with orders

unless you're talking about when mikey p tried to get him with the hired shooters and he fought them off

a 3rd time?:beli:

yall must not be remembering the drama. the sopranos stretched out over much longer than 6 seasons because of a lot of issues with cast salaries, artistic battles between network and chase, etc. by the time this season arrived, people were so grateful for a conclusion. all this movie talk is looking at the production of the season out of historical context.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If you've never seen this film then the Sopranos ending won't make sense to you, if you have then you'd realize the ending was the best way to end the series and was pure genius

Last edited by a moderator: