Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
*was workin at work one day* :skip:
*found the whole boxset of the shield*:ehh:
*wondered wtf ya'll (on the other site) were talkin bout*:ohhh:
*popped it in*:takedat:
*didn't leave tv for hours* :ooh:
*can't find the right middle finger to ya'll who don't know about it here* :leostare:
:smugfavre:
:jawalrus:
:ld:

*says :manny: tough break nikkas*

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
again...dummies for hire do stupid shyt.
are the families even around today??
no.
bc of public revenge

The funny thing is the american mafia was started when lucky luciano's men killed a guy in a crowded restaurant. You don't know what your talking about.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
I've seen way better series finales, and i've seen way worse. This one sits right in the middle.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
wait where did he get killed ? lol

nothing about the last scene indicates he was even killed

i think it literally just ended and that's the way they wanted it to be

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
wait where did he get killed ? lol

nothing about the last scene indicates he was even killed

i think it literally just ended and that's the way they wanted it to be

C'mon now. It obviously heavily indicates that Tony got whacked by that guy.

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the last scene. I woulda liked to see Tony actually die there and then but they just hinted to it. More subtle I guess.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
C'mon now. It obviously heavily indicates that Tony got whacked by that guy.

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the last scene. I woulda liked to see Tony actually die there and then but they just hinted to it. More subtle I guess.

People seem to forget that scene was shot from the perspective of Tony. The abrupt ending coincides with his death.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
wait so if Tony did get whacked, who put out the hit on him
its been a while since ive watched the show

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
wait so if Tony did get whacked, who put out the hit on him
its been a while since ive watched the show

I haven't watched the last season in years so I'm not sure either but Tony had always had a lot of enemies or people who were :scheme: on him to move up.

I think its obvious whoever killed him was connected to one of the families.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
The funny thing is the american mafia was started when lucky luciano's men killed a guy in a crowded restaurant. You don't know what your talking about.

how can you compare that decade to the decades that fukked up the families?
in the beginning you needed to be brutal and grimy, but towards the 70's and 80's you had to be quiet and underground.

YOU dont know what youre talking about.

true, but just as many legit mobsters talk. they're often egocentric people, look how they've managed to justify murder, drugs, hookers, extortion, etc for the good of their own wallets:manny:

you seem to hinting that you're in some way mob connected. gtfo, you never woulda said shyt if it were remotely true

:childplease:
are you trying to quote the episode where meadow gets mad another daughter spoke out and said she was connected, to a stranger??
like the families are even around anymore in NY.
shyt is so dead. and everyone has had family or a cousin or an uncle that was involved. u can talk about it cuz NO FAMILIES REALLY EXIST ANYMORE.
everything really died in the 90's. its not like it used to be and its like block neighborhod mafias now...not "the mob".

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
how can you compare that decade to the decades that fukked up the families?
in the beginning you needed to be brutal and grimy, but towards the 70's and 80's you had to be quiet and underground.
YOU dont know what youre talking about.
:shaq2:
On December 16, 1985, both Castellano and Bilotti were murdered. That evening, Bilotti drove Castellano to the prearranged meeting at the Sparks Steak House in Midtown Manhattan. A hit team, all wearing white trench coats and black Russian Ushanka hats, was waiting near the restaurant entrance. The hit team included Gambino mobsters Vincent Artuso, Salvatore Scala, Edward Lino, and John Carneglia. Positioned down the street were backup shooters Dominick Pizzonia, Angelo Ruggiero and Anthony Rampino. [31] Gotti and Gravano observed the scene from a car across the street.[32]

As Castellano was exiting the car at the front of the restaurant, the gunmen ran up and shot him several times. They then shot Bilotti as he exited from the driver's door. Before leaving the murder scene, Gotti and Gravano drove over to view the bodies

it is obvious you only know about the mob from movies.