That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How long ago did you get it?

You can only charge it at the crib? It comes with a charger? Im trying to be on my EV shyt soon
Had it for about a year.. You can charge it at home but you will have to buy a level 2 charger from Tesla for $500 and have an electrician install it which will come out to be $1500-$2000 but you get a tax credit for it..

The level 2 charger can fully charge the Tesla in 8 hours at home vs a regular wall charger that will take 4 days lmaoo, also Tesla has the supercharger network along the interstate highways of the US where you can charge your battery up to 85% in a matter of 25mins to 30mins

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Had it for about a year.. You can charge it at home but you will have to buy a level 2 charger from Tesla for $500 and have an electrician install it which will come out to be $1500-$2000 but you get a tax credit for it..

The level 2 charger can fully charge the Tesla in 8 hours at home vs a regular wall charger that will take 4 days lmaoo, also Tesla has the supercharger network along the interstate highways of the US where you can charge your battery up to 85% in a matter of 25mins to 30mins
When you charge it..how long it last? What if you're low away from home??

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah, I was real close to pulling the trigger on a model 3, but decided to ride my truck till the wheels fall off.

I feel like tesla still has the juice right now bc they have supercharger stations in many places. If I drive from Dallas to Houston, I can stop along the way and get a charge.

Hyundai has a new ev coming out the Ioniq 5...but the rest of these companies don't have a bunch of charging stations.

I don't think the stations are all compatible with different vehicle branda

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When you charge it..how long it last? What if you're low away from home??
Driving around the city a full charge will last about 5 days without charging... I work 15 miles from my house so I don’t charge the battery to 100% your not suppose too.. you have to charge it to 80%... if extends the life of the battery.. being low away from home never experienced it it because there are Tesla chargers all over NYC and surround areas lol

Now on road trips it’s different but the computer will calculate your trip and send you on a route which all the superchargers along that route and will tell you how much you need to charge up to get to the next supercharger plus add in the auto pilot and shyt is prob one of the best experiences when doing road trips

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is something that Elon/Tesla welcomes, EV competition. Telsa currently has the best charging infrastructure, plenty of 3rd party charging options out there though that will only get better with time.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Driving around the city a full charge will last about 5 days without charging... I work 15 miles from my house so I don’t charge the battery to 100% your not suppose too.. you have to charge it to 80%... if extends the life of the battery.. being low away from home never experienced it it because there are Tesla chargers all over NYC and surround areas lol

Now on road trips it’s different but the computer will calculate your trip and send you on a route which all the superchargers along that route and will tell you how much you need to charge up to get to the next supercharger plus add in the auto pilot and shyt is prob one of the best experiences when doing road trips
Dawg this seems mad inconvenient yet kinda intesting in a way. Needing to spend 25 minutes refueling sounds like a nightmare tho.

If I ever do this imma just have to rotate batteries off the wall charger or something.:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dawg this seems mad inconvenient yet kinda intesting in a way. Needing to spend 25 minutes refueling sounds like a nightmare tho.

If I ever do this imma just have to rotate batteries off the wall charger or something.:francis:
If your on a road trip all you have is time but the purpose is to charge up 25-30 mins stretch, get some refreshments, use the bathroom and bounce... All Tesla superchargers are right next to a Starbucks coffee shop lmaoo