That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
my next car will be an EV. and I love that the other manufacturers besides tesla are FINALLY starting to make quality EV's.

Let’s keep loading up on those Fisker shares.
:blessed:

They have the Ocean dropping next year and another model that they haven’t unveiled yet.
:wow:

I forgot to mention that new Hummer EV coming out too. I’d definitely cop one of those. The MSRP will make you want to cry though.
:mjgrin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
apparently the battery tech for these GM e vehicles is old tech and China has greatly improved theirs to be on par or better than tesla's....soooo yeah expext a new battery every 5 years or less if you drive a lot (5-7k to replace it)

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
no maintenance other than rotating tires every 10K miles
OTA updates
Blue Cruise (handsfree driving)
I live in an area with free Level 2 charging so I don't have to pay for charging when I'm not traveling
Are you leaving your car there overnight and how far is your home from the charger?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Are you leaving your car there overnight and how far is your home from the charger?
nah, I just take it across the street to this Liberal neighborhood that has 6 free chargers in front of a elementary school in the morning and let it charge if it needs it.
I don't do it everyday and I only charge it to 100% when I know I'm going long distances.
Right now its sitting at 75% in my garage not charging.
I'm full-time WFH so I don't need to drive it to work everyday.
Winter time, I just used the slow Level 1 charger in my garage just to avoid the cold weather.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I rented one and put about 1000 miles on it. It's the best looking EV under $100k easily. That said I wouldn't buy one. The DC fast charging leaves much to be desired. You can't DCFC beyond 80% because it drops below 15kWhs. The acceleration pedal feels like an ICE car instead of an EV. No real one pedal driving also sucks. If you've never driven other EVs, it'll feel like the perfect upgrade.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They say this suv like car is more prone to burn down your house than a Tesla , all these EV can't be parked inside because they are a fire hazard